276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion, With Soothing Triple Oat Complex & Shea Butter, Suitable For Sensitive Skin, 72-Hour Intense Hydration, Helps Relieve Very Dry and Tight Skin, Unscented, 500ml

£5.69£11.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also again in March this year I went through abdominal surgery with a scar from belly button to bikini line, with too many staples and stitches I care to count, I really think this cream has made a difference because I can hardly see some of the staple marks and I don't think I have fast heeling skin either. Unfortunately, i picked up a bottle recently and noticed a change of packaging, thought nothing of it. Expertly formulated with soothing triple oat complex (oat extract, oat flour, and oat oil) and shea butter, strengthens the protective skin’s natural barrier to help protect the skin against external aggressors and supports the skin's natural ceramide production. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. My skin clearly just does not produce enough of whatever it needs to stop it being flaky and intolerable.

Your skin might also be more prone to breakouts and sunburn compared to people without sensitive skin. I found these creams sticky, thick and with way too much perfume and the majority of them didn't give a long lasting moisture - until I found Aveeno's Skin Relief. Aveeno, I’m begging you, please, please listen to all these poor reviews and change the recipe back.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . It’s often exposed to freezing cold weather outside, then promptly greeted by the warm flush of central heating, causing your skin to become dehydrated. The procedure helps to improve the balance of the skin’s natural microbiome and gives you more resilient and healthy-looking skin from day 1. Sensitive skin is a common problem which usually means your skin is easily irritated by products or environmental factors. Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel.

Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Oil, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol. Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Oil, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate.I’ve just applied some to a spot of dry skin and immediately my skin is stinging and burning and, quite frankly, hurts worse than it did before application… I’m absolutely devastated as this product was the only thing that helped my skin and was pretty much guaranteed to make it feel better. Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion uses Aveeno’s unique Triple Oat Complex to moisturise your dry skin. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

AVEENO® harnesses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking healthy and feeling balanced.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment