276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toy Vault Labyrinth Ludo Plush, Stuffed Figure from Jim Henson's Labyrinth Movie

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Made of huggable plush, this spooky stuffed animal features the lovable beast from Jim Henson's iconic film, Labyrinth. This toy is a great gift for anyone who likes unique fantasy toys or for anyone who is a fan of mythical beasts and creatures.

Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.

Each Ludo baby toy is made from premium imported plush material with faux fur and hand-carved polymer clay details. Verry poor said they would send me a full refund which they have not done I did give them 1 star ⭐️ but after messaging me and asking me to change it and they would give me a full refund which they have the item was very poor and not well made at all . If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Ludo is a large but gentle creature who has the ability to summon the rocks to help him, and Toy Vault has shrunk him down to the perfect plush size!

Labyrinth Knockers 'It's Very Rude To Stare' black t shirt, unisex sizes up to 5X Large and ladies fitted up to 2X Large. Ludo, though menacing in appearance, quickly becomes one of the most lovable characters in Jim Henson's beloved fantasy film, Labyrinth. TOY VAULT LABYRINTH COLLECTION: Part of the Toy Vault Labyrinth plush series which includes Ludo, Firey, the Worm and Sir Didymus. This toy is a great gift for anyone who likes unique toys or for anyone who is a fan of mythical beasts and creatures.The number of the items I have to make ,the complexity of them or other factors can influence the creative processing time. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. But this plush, furry Toy Vault reproduction of the shaggy character is a very manageable 9” in height, so cheer up this sad chap by giving him a home with you. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Ludo is a large but gentle creature who has the ability to summon the rocks to help him, and Toy Vault’s shrink ray reduced him to the perfect plush size, measuring 9-inches tall.

Specifications:Every single one is unique, as each of them is hand-sculpted, hand-colored and hand-sewn with love and great attention to details.This isn't safe either as we have 2 young children who are forever putting things in their mouths so this also poses a choking hazard.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment