276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Armani ARMANI CODE PROFUMO EDP 110ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A typical EdT would definitely not be a skin scent 15+ hours after application, whereas Code Parfum is still noticeable - even without bringing your nose right to skin. Unfortunately this has been discontinued and the code line got replaced with Le Parfum, which uses a more flowery Iris note. I hadn't wore it for maybe 6 months or so and gifted half a bottle to a colleague who was just starting out on their frag journey.

The scent itself is quite addictive and is a modern update to the Armani Code line, very masculine and classy. I currently use it as a signature scent as it really doesn't get on your nerves and I even love it more than on the first day I got it. I met up with him a week later and within 6 feet I could smell him BEHIND me before I could even see him. This is a very popular scent so you have a lot of reviews already written to get an idea how this smells.First time trying an iris focused scent so can't really say what a proper iris is supposed to smell like, but it was very smooth. Anyway besides that though I never got the root beer smell or any other random associations that others have talked about personal. Nevertheless, it's quite pleasant and verstile (either you can use it for partying/clubbing or simply use it in a casual event) I have no problem using it at work also, so I don't found this fragrance that loud as they say. I usually like them too, Prada L'homme is my favorite, but it just doesn't go well with the Code DNA. Exploding with masculinity, this cologne is presented in a tuxedo sculpted bottle reclaiming the signature Armani Code Hollywood inspired heritage.

I am willing to accept that I possibly got a bad bottle however it the batch code indicates its authentic. After a few months I began using this again and clearly it had macerated into what I had originally smelt and now smells and performs awesome. Alternately, you can try Paco Rabanne's Pure XS as it has a similar sweet and effervescent soda vibe.

Other notes seem to blend with the iris and keep it strong, but not falling into the typical categories of lipstick vs. For the first 20-30 mins the fragrance opens up with with a mix of citrus and powderyness from the bergamot and iris. Unlike so many other people I didn't like Absolu, to me it was excessively strong (even after just one spray) there was something in it so harsh it hurt my nose. In the past sprayed it right after the unboxing, probably that was the reason why not really good projection.

It's definitely sweet, but I don't find it cloying, and compared to a lot of other sweet fragrances I've smelled, it retains the fruitiness and powdery deodorant vibe from the opening well into the dry-down, which stops it from being too sickly. I keep getting whiffs off myself all throughout the day, and yet by no means is it too loud or overbearing.

I have even had people that have been complaining about it being strong, so take it easy on the sprayer, 3 is enough. I applied ONE spray (from the generous pressurized atomizer) on my wrist (the first time I tried it). I love this DNA and I definitely smell the fizzy vanilla root beer float in this flanker that people describe, but on me this lasts half as long as absolu and doesn’t project as well. Been getting alot of compliments from friends and colleagues with this one and even unsolicited compliments from strangers. ELIVERA 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, Greater London, London, UK, WC2H 9JQ United Kingdom© 1988 — 2024 Elivera Group.

You get some compliments from time to time if you wear it to a work or school setting, or any social setting in general. I get a scent that's a skin scent with around 8 hours of duration with decent, almost arms length projection up until about 3-4 hours. I don’t want to be the guy who compares everything with Tonka in it to Eros, but Eros to me always smelled like a mint-based root beer.

With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment