276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beauties in Bondage

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The release of The Curse of Frankenstein in 1957 was met with repulsion from serious critics appalled by its explicitness. The Tribune called it, “a peepshow of freaks,” The Times recommended it for, “sadists only.” Frankenstein may seem tame by today’s standards but in that instant, the modern horror movie was born. Video contains multiple chloroform KOs, injection KO, electric KO, rope bondage, butt spankings, over the shoulder carries, and a cradle carry.

Policewomancaptured Art | DeviantArt Explore the Best Policewomancaptured Art | DeviantArt

And here is the party from 10 years ago - www.deviantart.com/sophiquintessa/art/Immy-in-Trouble-pt-...This video features a male/female fighting, chloroform KO, Tranquilizer Dart KO, multiple sleep gas KOs, over the shoulder carries, butt spanking, ragdolling, and limp play.

Back at Vintage Bondage Photos (NSFW) - LA Weekly A Look Back at Vintage Bondage Photos (NSFW) - LA Weekly

Video contains multiple chloroform KOs, head KO, punch out KOs, joy buzzer KO, butt spankings, limp play, cradle carry fireman carry, and over the shoulder carries. This episode contains chloroform KOs, freezing spray KO, sleeperhold KO, butt slaps, pans of the unconscious heroine and an over the shoulder carry. Video contains 3 chloroform KOs, rope bondage, butt spankings, over the shoulder carries, cradle carry.

Culture

The video contains peril elements including multiple chloroform KO’s including a self chloro lap dance KO, hypnosis, butt spankings, and an over the shoulder carry. How do you capture a superheroine who is a physical specimen and knows various forms of combat? You use her naïve sense of justice and her overconfidence against her. But most important, you need to be in control of the situation and fight your prey on your own terms and in your own lair. Sandman has set a trap for Spydra, one he thinks she won’t be able to overcome. Will he succeed or will Spydra prevail? Find out in a co-production by Sleepy Superheroines and Matteo Piccinini’s Dollmaker Studios! Video contains multiple chloroform and gas mask scenes, injection KO, butt spankings, over the shoulder carries, ragdolling, pans of the unconscious superheroine and POV shots. I’ve always preferred collaborating, working in a collegiate manner with models, photographers, riggers, make-up artists and fans. And despite quitting my job as a lecturer, the urge to learn and teach and swap skills is very strong. So I ran a bondage tutorial workshop, and four out of the five participants are people still very much around. One is a regular photographic client of Ariel’s, who swaps techie nerdy info with me on a regular basis (the last time I saw him he came to the house so we could use his new colour meter on all my LED lights, so we could investigate what sort of spectrum each variety was putting out. I gather his studio is a technological marvel!) Orgasm control, especially when done to a person with a penis, is usually referred to as "edging." This involves bringing someone nearly to orgasm and then abruptly stopping the stimulation, then repeating as desired. If you're new to orgasm control, you probably already know that delayed gratification can make the end reward that much sweeter. You don't have to have any sort of rigid edging routine to explore orgasm control: If you're the submissive partner, simply relax and give your dominant partner permission to take your orgasm into their hands. Have them use their mouth or a sex toy to bring you close to climax, stopping right beforehand. When you can't wait any longer, let them help you cross the finish line and prepare for the most intense orgasm you've had in a while. 5. Buy a massage candle.

I asked my mum to be bound (F/M) - Stories of Tie Up Games

Video contains male/female fighting, multiple chloroform KOs, sleeperhold KO, punch KO, injection KO, tranquilizer KO, over the shoulder carry, cradle carry, butt spankings, and limp play. From her first appearance alongside boyfriend Prince Harry in 2017 to the present day, these are Meghan Markle's fashion favorites.

Cannabis

Video contains multiple chloroform KOs, book sleeping gas KO, electric KOs, chloro/electric KO, butt spankings, over the shoulder carries, and cradle carries. Video contains male/female fighting, hypnosis, unmasking, chloroform KO, tranq dart KOs, karate chop KO, sleeping gas KO, injection KOs, over the shoulder carry, butt spankings, and limp play. Handcuffs are another common restraint tool, and they tend to be quite user-friendly. While ropes are highly versatile, you don't have worry about your tying skills with handcuffs, and since you can also use cuffs to ensure the submissive partner is unable to touch themselves, they're handy for experimenting with orgasm denial. Start with some comfy Velcro cuffs, or if you want a realistic-looking pair, try these metal handcuffs from the Fifty Shades of Grey line on for size. 7. Play dress-up. I wrote something similar, except it was little brother asking his older sister to tie him up. You can read it here: Video contains injection KO, sleepdust KO, chloroform KO, electric KO, butt spankings, over the shoulder carries, bondage, male/female fighting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment