276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Forced Feminization 1: 7 tales of sissification, feminization and female domination

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As Jason learns to submit to Samantha, the girl's leader, he begins to accept his new role as Jamie, the cute little sissy who belongs to Samantha! Visual artist Río Sofia created a series of self-portraits in 2019 themed around forced feminization, influenced by the Forced Womanhood! Husbands Fran and Jessie further their feminization with body modifications to become the ideal sex kittens.

He is found by surviving robotic nurses, hilarity ensues (He is forcibly feminized) Language: English Words: 12,765 Chapters: 6/? As part of this, it is common for the sissy to cross-dress; to shave their body, [9] including their genitals; wear make-up; and wear women's underwear, [8] to appear more womanly. When he begins taking interest in Cloud especially, the young nun faces unusual temptations while struggling to hide a dark secret. If you still want more - I suggest taking a look at Anne Michelle, Sara Desmarais, Sandy Thomas and Selene St. Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.Lastly, thanks to everyone who's bought my work, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

A fatal encounter with a stranger on their way to school leads Kris to falling down a rabbit hole of misery and manipulation; All at the hands of the first human they've ever met.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. So, yeah, hot story, hotter than part 2 I thought, but as to getting my clit pierced - thanks but no thanks! And in the process, he would learn plenty about the pleasures of the flesh by walking in the footsteps of the opposite gender. The dominant partner in a sissy maid training scenario, overseeing the sissy's housework, may role-play punishing them with things such as spanking, humiliation or bondage, [8] whether the infraction was real or made up; [6] a reward for good behavior might be allowing the submissive to orgasm. It's interesting that "Happy Jack" is the only song of the set not sung in the first person, no idea if that means anything more than being ok to sing about beating up your girlfriend, but drawing the line at a retard hunchback dwarf.

Tired of Guren Ichinose’s defiant attitude towards him, Tenri Hiragi decides that he’s going to take matters into his own hands as he locks Guren away. Important: Your debit or credit card will NOT be charged when you start your free trial or if you cancel during the trial period. From Here to Femininity is an updated version of Lady Alexa's novel The Woman's World, about a male mistakenly entering a female commune. He was being played with by a beautiful, sexy, dominant woman and he had convinced himself it was just temporary.Submissive Sissy Is Caught Red Handed Robed In His Friends Panties And Is Introduced To A Transgender Club!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment