276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Old Spice Bearglove Deodorant Stick, Pack of 1 (1 x 50 ml)

£8.05£16.10Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Out of all the things Bearglove body wash says it can do for you as a man, I have not found any proof that using Bearglove body wash helps you do any of these things. If a man tried getting a girlfriend using the word choice and statements that Bearglove does, that man would be single for a long time. The instructions for usage includes the instruction to flex a muscle after washing your body in Bearglove. Ingredients: Dipropylene Glycol, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Parfum, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citral, Amyl Cinnamal, Methyl 2-Octynoate, CI 4209.Also, Bearglove’s claim that I will be able to speak confidently about important world affairs, did not affect my persuasive speech on current world events for my public speaking class even though I showered using Bearglove the morning before my speech. It’s a fragrance inspired by pure ingredients, designed for a man who is masculine, seductive and dangerous. The content of this site is published by the site owner(s) and is not a statement of advice, opinion, or information pertaining to The Ohio State University. The smell is pleasant, orange-scented, but when you apply it - it immediately turns into a purely masculine scent without any fruity notes, and on top of that, instead of hiding the smell of sweat, it actually intensifies it!

Can you imagine a mighty, fearsome grizzly bear who not only can repair military helicopters, but also speaks confidently about the important things of this world? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Besides the direct effect (protection against sweat and unpleasant odor), I really like that it doesn't leave any marks on clothes. Dipropylene Glycol, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Fragrance, Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citral, Amyl Cinnamal, Methyl 2-Octynoate , ci 42090. If you're running a script or application, please register or sign in with your developer credentials here. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

The word choice Old Spice uses in trying to brand Bearglove as a man’s body wash also makes masculinity seem extremely cocky. While the name of the body wash, the collection it is in, and the graphic, fit the masculine stereotype that all men love outdoors and equate their own masculinity to one of a grizzly bear or other ferocious beast, the masculine branding does not stop there.Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly 18% (Anhydrous) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Petrolatum, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance, Cyclodextrin, Mineral Oil, Behenyl Alcohol. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). On the back of Bearglove body wash it claims “Bearglove is the fresh, confident scent that demands respect and then eat it” is goes on to say, “Can you imagine a powerful, fearsome grizzly bear who can repair military helicopters and also speak confidently about important world affairs?

It will leave your skin pleasantly fragrant and fight odour, which is caused when sweat reacts with bacteria on the skin.By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Another question I have is why are bears, animals whose diets consist mainly of berries and fish, the stereotypical symbols for masculinity? Even after using Bearglove body-wash in the shower, I still have no expertise in the field of repairing military helicopters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment