276°
Posted 20 hours ago

iUNIK Calendula Complete Cleansing Oil 200 ml

£3.75£7.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Let’s start with the easy stuff. The main components are fragrant molecules, including super common linalool (1-19%), benzyl benzoate (2-10%) and several others adding up to a max amount of 37.6% of EU sensitizers. The most expensive Extra grade is the most fragrant (has more benzyl acetate and cresyl methyl ether) and is used in high-end perfumes, while the First and Second grades are less fragrant, and used mainly in cosmetics. Internationally renowned K Beauty brand IUNIK strives to create products that are ideal for use by those of all skin types– especially those with sensitive skin. By pioneering innovative hypoallergenic formulas, IUNIK has made a considerable name for itself within the K Beauty world. On the positive side, the Calendula Complete Cleansing Oil does deliver on its promise of providing a deep cleanse. It effectively removes makeup, dirt, and impurities, leaving your skin feeling clean and refreshed. Calendula, known for its skin-calming properties, adds a soothing element to the cleansing experience, making it a suitable choice for those with sensitive or irritated skin. Yes! I can see this working out really well for those who have oily/combination skin. The iUNIK cleansing oil is great at removing makeup as the first step in your double cleansing routine. Is iUNIK cleansing oil good for acne prone skin? Experience gentle and effective cleansing with the Calendula Complete Cleansing Oil. Formulated with a blend of nourishing oils including Sunflower Seed Oil, Canola Oil, and Jojoba Seed Oil, this cleansing oil effortlessly melts away makeup, impurities, and excess oil. Enriched with Calendula Flower Extract, it soothes and calms the skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and balanced.

Third, jojoba oil moisturizes the skin through a unique dual action:on the one hand, it mixes with sebum and forms a thin, non-greasy, semi-occlusive layer; on the other hand, it absorbs into the skin through pores and hair follicles thendiffuses into the intercellular spaces of the outer layer of the skin to make it soft and supple. Take a small amount of the Calendula Complete Cleansing Oil and gently massage it onto your face, including areas with makeup or impurities. Overall, knowing that this has all-natural ingredients, I think this is a decent cleanser that does the job well without stripping the skin dry. It emulsifies and washes off easily without leaving behind any residual greasiness. I am left with a clean and fresh face after this oil cleanser. It does a good job of gently removing all makeup and sunscreen. And yes, this does match up to my favorite Softymo oil cleanser in terms of effectiveness but I still prefer oil cleansers that have a thinner consistency. Ingredients Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Calendula Officinalis Scent: The oil has a floral, sweet, tea-like scent which most likely comes from the Cananga Odorata Flower, a popular essential oil.Main cons: If you have very sensitive skin or are acne prone, I would be careful of the Jojoba oil and the flower oils in here. This cleansing oil has a short ingredient list which is nice but some of the natural oils can clog pores according to INCIDecoder. (I personally use it just to remove makeup and follow up with another cleanser so haven’t experienced any breakouts with this.) About As I mentioned above, this product contains Jojoba seed oil and it has a low potential of clogging pores. The Cananga Odorata Flower Oil also can be sensitizing. I personally didn’t experience any irritating or clogged pores while using this since I follow up with a second cleanser (instructions below), but if you have sensitive skin make sure to patch test! Is the iUNIK cleansing oil good for oily skin? Speaking of dispensing, the oil pump on this product could use some improvement. It tends to leak or release product even after you've stopped pressing it, so it's important to pay close attention and wipe down the bottle after each use. This issue can lead to product wastage and messiness. The name "IUNIK" is ultimately taken from the acronym "Ideal Unique Natural Ingredients Knowhow"– a phrase that embodies the brand's commitment to innovative and creative skincare excellence. Dispense about 3 pumps of the cleansing oil and gentle massage into dry skin until makeup begins to dissolve (I find that this breaks down my waterproof makeup well so I don’t need an additional makeup removing step).

I would patch test if you have sensitive acne prone skin because of the Jojoba oil and other flower oils present in the formulation. Otherwise, this is a very gentle cleansing oil with very minimal ingredients! How do you use iUNIK calendula cleansing oil? Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate iunikcos.com Delivery timescales are estimated and could be affected if your parcel is very heavy or delayed by Customs entry procedures. calendula and ylang ylang oils, this cleansing oil will ensure that your skin is clean and clear, and without any unwanted acne or inflammation.

Mother Nature also created wax esters but for a totally different purpose. Chemically, a wax ester is a fatty acid + a fatty alcohol, one long molecule. Wax esters are on the outer surface of several plant leaves to give them environmental protection. 25-30% of human sebum is also wax esters to give uspeople environmental protection. Removes makeup (including waterproof mascara) well, without being overly drying. Faint fragrance. My only concern is that oil was leaking out from the pump after use. The leakage was worse using half a pump than a full pump, but still a lot of wasted product pooling around the cap. I can see the difference from the 1 use. It makes skin very soft and calm. Would definitely recommend for any type of skin. This oil has one of the best textures I’ve seen in a cleansing oil, not too light and not too oily. It performed well, removing all of my makeup during the first step of the double cleanse method, and it’s at a great price point! Highly recommend if you’re trying out new cleansing oils! Can be used as step 1 of a double cleanse, so finish off with your secondary water soluble/gentle cleanser and tone + moisturize as usual!

I’m a huge fan of cleansing balms and oils as a part of my double cleansing routine and so naturally, I’ve tried quite a lot out. This is one that I really enjoy the texture of and has one of the shortest ingredient lists out there which is awesome! Potential irritants: This product is made with Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, and according to INCIDecoder, it ranges from 0-2 in comedogenicity which could potentially clog pores. It also contains Cananga Odorata Flower Oil which INCIDecoder says it has high skin sensitization potential. This cleansing oil provides a luxurious and indulgent skincare experience. Embrace the power of nature with the Calendula Complete Cleansing Oil and unveil a clean, radiant complexion. The formulation is made up of 94% Mild plant oils and has safe ingredients to protect the skin barrier. iUNIK Calendula Complete Cleansing Oil Ingredients I’ve been using this product for the past two weeks along with a water cleanser and I can say that it cleanses the SPF/makeup off my face pretty well. My skin is prone to breakouts these days and I was looking for a better cleansing option than micellar water.I’ve tried a few oil cleansers (Asian & Western products) and this is the best of the lot in terms of cost, comfort, and effectiveness. It doesn’t have mineral oil nor a strong fragrance. It’s feels nice when massaged on the skin, and washes off completely, no film or residue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment