276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Footprints In The Sand Poem Birthday Christmas Memorial Sister Anniversary Husband Wife Boyfriend Girlfriend Present Gift Perfect For Framing

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In “Cryptomnesia” (1905), a paper about accidental plagiarism, Carl Jung argues that it’s impossible to know for certain which ideas are one’s own. “Our unconsciousness . . . swarms with strange intruders,” he writes. He accuses Nietzsche of unwittingly copying another’s work, and urges all writers to sift through their memories and locate the origin of every idea before putting it to paper: “Ask each thought: Do I know you, or are you new?” The answer to this question lies in faith. This faith is well illustrated in a poem by Mary Stevenson, which I am sure some of you know. It is called ‘Footprints in the sand’. He whispered, “My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings.

Footprints remind us that we are all travelers on the same path, leaving our mark as we navigate life’s sands.” Positive Footprints in the Sand Quotes Mary Stevenson originally wrote the poem Footprints in the Sand in 1936 when she was only 14 years old. To tell of the great example, the Man of compassion and woe; Of footprints left behind Him, in the earthly path He trod, And how the lowest may find Him, who straitly walk with GodYour Footprints are your past and your future it decides your legacy so you need to be considerate of what you are doing for your future and where it takes you. No matter where you go in life or if we are far apart, a mother's love will always follow because you left footprints on her heart. In the dance of life, our footprints are the graceful steps that tell the story of our journey.”– Motivation Footprints in the Sand

Laughead, Flora Haines (1918). "Footprints in the Sand". The Children's Friend. Salt Lake City, Utah: Deseret News. pp.325–8 . Retrieved November 28, 2017.a b Hobbs, June Hadden (1997). I Sing for I Cannot Be Silent: The Feminization of American Hymnody, 1870–1920. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Univ. of Pittsburgh Press. p.123. ISBN 9780822939900. We will Have Troubles in this World— Even when we have absolute faith in God, we will all experience hardship and sadness in this life. We will have our ups and downs, and sometimes we become depressed, discontent, and disconnected. Even the richest people on Earth have troubles of their own, which their wealth cannot solve. Everyone goes through tough times in their lives.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment