276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TaylorMade Flextech Waterproof Stand Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The World No.3 follows in the footsteps of former Masters champions Jordan Spieth and Scottie Scheffler Also, personally I would have preferred the legs to come with non slip feet but despite this, the anti-split stand system does what it says. You can put this bag down on a laminate floor in your house or the club shop and it won’t do the splits even though it does not have 'feet'.

TaylorMade Golf | Drivers, Fairways, Irons, Wedges, Putters

One thing I did find was that when I put it down on a wet tile next to the putting green the legs slid quite a lot. Unlike some other bags, there is only a small rubber grip on the bottom of the legs. Per Golfweek, the 21-time PGA Tour winner isn't expecting a deal to be agreed before the end of the year The first thing to note about this bag is that aesthetically it looks terrific. With stand bags generally there isn’t usually a great deal of difference between them. After all, how could there be? For practicality reasons alone there are certain principles they all need to follow when it comes to shape and size.Zombie movies are one of the most iconic staples of the horror genre, there are plenty of good ones but a whole host that should've stayed dead. The TaylorMade Flextech waterproof also came with a standard rain hood that was on the same waterproof fabric as the rest of the bag which is great. NCG Verdict

TaylorMade | Flextech Waterproof Golf Bag | Golf Stand Bags

With a simple 5-way top there's space for every club in the bag, while 2 full-length dividers help eliminate bag clatter and jamming. The double strap sits easily on the shoulders without the need for any adjustment but if you do decide you need to tinker with it then it’s a simple enough process of pulling the adjustable straps until it sits at the angle you want. The TaylorMade FlexTech stand bag is a fantastic-looking bag that has a wide range of features to make it a joy to use and own. Featuring in four different colourways, the bag is part of TaylorMade's extensive FlexTech range that also features Waterproof and Lite versions, as well as a FlexTech Crossover model, which includes a 14-way divider. A grab handle at the top and a nylon strap at the bottom makes lifting the bag in and out of the car very straightforward.This bag just seems a lot bigger than most other stand bags even if the scales do not reflect it. For the record, it weighs in at 2.1 kilos when empty, which is probably just a fraction above average for a high end stand bag but still impressive considering the extra storage space it has. performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and

TaylorMade FlexTech Waterproof Golf Stand Bag TaylorMade FlexTech Waterproof Golf Stand Bag

Weirdly, I have never owned a waterproof bag. I’ve always had this huge panic when it starts to rain as I try and find my waterproofs, umbrella and of course a waterproof bag cover. With this in mind, I was very excited to finally get my hands on a waterproof stand bag. you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game This is where TaylorMade have excelled with the FlexTech. It just looks more expensive and classier than most of its competition, even though price wise it compares quite favourably on the whole. The added details of water-tight zips are a great addition and very much needed during those heavy showers. It’s unfortunately typical that when you want it to rain to test out how waterproof the bag is, it doesn’t rain.Should you buy this over other similarly priced stand bags out there? Well it really depends on how much you are influenced by brand names and whether you like how this bag looks, and that is very much a subjective thing. It looks fantastic to me but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

TaylorMade Golf Stand Bags | FlexTech, Waterproof, 8.0 TaylorMade Golf Stand Bags | FlexTech, Waterproof, 8.0

shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your As you’d expect from the name, the bag is totally waterproof and made from high quality, lightweight materials. It comes with a PSI level of 2500mm so even in the most torrential of downpours your clubs will remain dry even if you don’t. It also comes with an easy to attach rain cover. FlexTech stand system *The proprietary smooth release, collapsible base system ensures no club crowding If the option for Financing or one or more of the monthly terms are not shown, then unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for that finance type at this time. Pay in 3 instalments Overall, very impressed. This is an excellent bag and well worth the money. There are cheaper alternatives and there are more expensive ones, but regardless of price very few look or perform better than the TaylorMade FlexTech.Taylormade's new Flextech Stand Bags combine premium features with sleek styling in a lightweight design targeting the carrying player. The FlexTech is lightweight and very comfortable to carry. There are lighter bags out there but the difference in weight is barely noticeable, particularly when you have a full set of clubs in there. Each week, two of the six teams will face off over 15 holes of action comprising Triples and Singles sessions

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment