276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Black Light: Celebrity Roulette (Black Light Series Book 14)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jed and Kaelin’s story is that forbidden/rockstar romance twist in the BDSM scene and I couldn’t get enough. These two make a great couple and is seriously hot as Ryan delivers in more ways than one with Carnegie! Serena hasn’t really done some of the things the wheel chooses for her and celebrity Trenton and she isn’t really sure about them, but she is sure about one thing- TRENTON.

Michele's discomfort was so very strong you felt it thru the pages and sympathized with her feelings. Match the letters and numbers in the top-right of your screen to the corresponding letters and numbers on the roulette that you rolled for to see what you have to do.Could the powerful queen of pop ruin her career brand if it ever came out that she was a submissive? Scarlett is a little older and wiser, deals with fame and all it's issues, and left a marriage and business partnership behind. This just makes me want Madison and Trevor's story so bad but I know they are going to be mean and make their fans wait! This book is not a HEA, but leaves you needing more of this couple and definitely more of this night!

Lincoln was Scarlett bodyguard and he protected her until one fateful night, but there is something he still guards, his heart. It’s like someone waving your absolute favorite treat in front of you, and after you’ve had that first delicious bite, and are salivating for more.I can't wait to learn even more about this pair, both characters had good depth and I really felt their emotions. I loved Ronan and Carnegie, I loved their chemistry, connection, desires, kinks, and their sense of adventure. She is fortunate to have been able to travel extensively and as much as she loves to visit places around the globe, the Midwest and its changing seasons will always be home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment