276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JBL PartyBox 710 Portable Indoor and Outdoor Party Speaker with Built-In Lights, IPX4 Splashproof Design, Deep Bass and Robust Wheels, in Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One word can describe the JBL PartyBox 710, and that word is BIG. The 710 is no joke; it is a monster and weighs in at over 60lbs. For some perspective, the 710 is almost as tall as my 7-year old daughter and weighs more than her.

Partybox 710 vs. JBL Partybox 1000 – electromodo JBL Partybox 710 vs. JBL Partybox 1000 – electromodo

So sound signature wise, the 710 has your standard Partybox sound signature of strong mids and highs so that vocals are well defined and the bass comes in when it has to. Now regarding the bass boost feature… like I mentioned earlier, if you’re going to use this speaker indoors I think it sounds perfectly fine with bass boost turned off. And trust me there is way more than enough bass. However if you turn on bass boost, you’re going to notice that the 710 really only increases the physicality in your bass. The mids and highs stay relatively untouched. Overall, when you turn on the bass boost on this speaker… you’re really turning on your earthquake machine. Cause the physicality you get out of this speaker is insane. And when it comes to max volume… this thing gets disgusting loud. Personally I feel that for indoor use 25% to 38% volume is going to be more than enough. And for outdoor use, I don’t think you’re going to need to go past 60% volume. Any higher and you’re most likely going to get a visit from the cops. Personally I really feel that this speaker is overkill for personal use. Especially for indoor use.But when it comes to bluetooth connectivity, this speaker is using Bluetooth 5.1 but more importantly it can be connected to 2 devices at the same time so that you can either hot swap from one device to another regardless of operating system which is great for power users. Or so that you and a friend can both be DJ. And when it comes to performance… this speaker has zero latency across the board when watching movies or videos whether you’re using an iPhone or an android device. Portable party speaker with powerful 100W sound, built-in dynamic light show, and splash proof design. The splashproof PartyBox 710 transforms your next event into a real party, concert or nightclub. With its unique and colorful light show synced to JBL Original Pro Sound. Minimalistic and intuitive top panel controls and the PartyBox App let you create next-level musical and visual experiences. Customizing both the flashing, strobe lights and the amazing sound from the dual set of tweeters and bass-rich woofers. One-button True Wireless Sound instantly pairs two PartyBox 710s for an even bigger crowd. And with an easy-to-grip handle and robust wheels, you can keep the good times rolling wherever the party goes.

JBL PartyBox 710 Portable Indoor and Outdoor Party Speaker

It has 800 watts of power which it delivers via 2 x 216 mm (8″) woofers and 2 x 70 mm(2.75″) tweeters. No subwoofer on the 710. Most electric vehicles are automatic – but Toyota are looking to change that for a more classic feel One-touch True Wireless Stereo: at the tap of a button, wirelessly link two together for a huge, stereo sound Make your next party epic with PartyBox from JBL. With models to choose from, you get JBL Pro Sound with selectable LED lightshows, plug-in your smartphone or stream with built-in Bluetooth connectivity. All models also feature instrument and microphone inputs if Karaoke or jamming along is your thing. Plus, the PartyBox 1000 even has a DJ pad for laying down your own loops or beats. Get your next party started with PartyBox from JBL.Like most of JBL’s Bluetooth speakers, the JBL PartyBox 710 is straightforward to use. You don’t need the app for the 710 to work, but pairing it with the app gives you the best experience and provides software updates. Using this without the app setup is as simple as powering the 710 on and pushing the Bluetooth button. This is done via the JBL PartyBox app, which is available for Apple iOS and Google Android and can also be used for further configurations of the JBL PartyBox 710. Light show must not be missing PartyBox 710:n metalliverkon takana piilee kaksi 20-senttistä bassoelementtiä, kaksi diskanttia ja 800 watin tehot, joten basso ja äänenpaine todella tuntuvat kehossa. PartyBox-sovelluksessa on paljon toimintoja, kuten valojen ohjaus. Kuva: Lasse Svendsen Bileet käyntiin

JBL PartyBox 710 – Ready to party | HiFi BLOG JBL PartyBox 710 – Ready to party | HiFi BLOG

The Partybox 710 is a 2nd gen JBL Partybox speaker, like the 110 and 310, and you can see the differences. Công nghệâm thanh True Wireless Stereo 1 chạm: chỉ bằng 1 nút bấm, liên kết không dây 2 loa với nhau cho cóâm thanh stereo lớn hơn. Portable party speaker with 100W powerful sound, built-in dynamic light show, included digital wireless mics, and splash proof design. However, everything else about the 710 is pretty much the same as the 310 and 110. The 710 has 2 quarter inch inputs so that you can plug in a pair of microphones if you want to do Karaoke. Which I’m sure your neighbors are going to be so happy. I know I am. And if you want, you can play around with the bass, treble and echo on your microphone. However just keep in mind this will only affect the sound of your microphone not your music. And there’s also these DJ effects buttons. Now personally I wouldn’t use them… but they’re there. And you can customize them through the Partybox App.

Prices valid in stores (all including VAT) until close of business on 1st November 2023. (Some of these web prices are cheaper than in-store, so please mention that you've seen these offers online.) But the nice thing is that the 710 doesn’t skimp on quality sound. The soundstage is precise, but you can hear that the tuning skews to the bass end of things. I appreciate that JBL wasn’t too aggressive in tuning it too harshly with bass. Instead, they added a Bass Boost button on the top, giving users the option to level up the bass a few notches. With its dynamic light show, the PartyBox 710 offers the visuals to match the sound. Coloured LEDs respond and strobe to the music, matching the sonic impact of the music. A good footrest is as important to comfort as the chair you sit in, and Secretlab’s Professional Footrest is ideal for home or office use

PartyBox - Apps on Google Play JBL PartyBox - Apps on Google Play

Although all pretty cool in their own rights – the big dogs of the bunch are the 710 and the 1000, and if you are serious about sound, then one of these two models is the right one for you. But now lets talk about tech specs. When the 710 was first announced I assumed that it had a built in battery just given JBL’s past naming structure. Partybox’s that started with an odd number like the Partybox 100, 110, 300 and 310 all had built in batteries… and partybox’s that started with an even number didn’t have a built in battery like the Partybox 200 and 1000. But unfortunately the Partybox 710 doesn’t have a built in battery. You can only use while its plugged in. And you’ll might want t get an extension cord cause the included cable that you get with this speaker isn’t super long.Then there is the light show – and even though the 710 isn’t a full panel light show, I like it better than the 1000’s. It has more strobe functions, including colored strobes, and feels like it projects more of a club vibe than that of the 1000. However, you can only have a total of 2 partybox’s paired together. But if you want to have more speakers paired together like I did… then you’re going to have daisy chain them. And also keep in mind, you can not wirelessly pair a Partybox 710 up to any of JBL’s smaller party boost speakers. So if you have a JBL Boombox 2, Xtreme 3, JBL Charge 5, Flip 5, or JBL Pulse 4… they won’t connect to your Partybox. You might not care for a light show in which case the best wireless speaker you can buy is the T3 five-star rated Naim Mu-So 2nd Gen. The sound is huge and it looks super sophisticated too. If desired, the JBL PartyBox 710 can be connected with other solutions of the JBL PartyBox Series, so that an even richer performance is offered, above all with another JBL PartyBox 710 to form a stereo pair. The manufacturer refers to this as True Wireless Stereo, which effortlessly provides sound for every party.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment