276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garden Gear Electric Weed Sweeper Clears Drives Patios & Paving of Moss and Dirt,140 Watts.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dobies strives to ensure that all its plants are delivered to you in the perfect condition for planting. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. While the majority of our nursery plants cope well with slight delays in intransit, sadly, the time it takes to deliver to certain locations in the UK means that we can't guarantee this for some of our smaller plug products and tender bedding and vegetable lines, which do not respond well to the extra journey time.

Keep your patio looking and neat and tidy all year round with this 230v electric patio sweeper from Draper. The Batavia electric Weed Sweeper is designed for removing weeds, moss, and dirt from the joint of your terrace, path, or driveway and between slabs blocks, along path edges and other external surfaces. My block paving has V shaped grooves formed along the block edges by the chamfers of adjacent blocks.Comfortable to hold and easy to use, simply push along the edges, cracks and joints of paving or paths and the high-speed nylon or steel wire brush supplied will get into the smallest of crevices, removing debris in an instant. Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349). This makes an Electric Weed Sweeper the perfect choice for preserving all plants and animals in your garden, while also creating a neat and clean result. If your patio or driveway has become overgrown with weeds, this clever device will solve your issue with ease. It has a lightweight design and extra-long 10m cable that makes it effortless to manoeuvre around the garden and has a plastic guard to protect against flying debris.

A Weed Sweeper is therefore a comfortable and an eco-friendly solution to get rid of your weeds, moss, and dirt from in between your tiles! That’s because I use weed killer during the spring and summer so I’m just left with moss in the autumn and winter. With both a metal and a nylon brush included, this versatile tool is the ideal way to clear weeds, moss, and dirt from paving, patios, paths and driveways. Comfortable to hold and easy to use, simply push along the edges, cracks and joints of paving or paths and the high-speed nylon or steel wire brush supplied will get into the smallest of crevices, removing debris instantly.Make sure your outdoor areas and patio are looking tip-top this summer with the help of this Electric Weed Sweeper. I think the designer expects the user to only push it forward with the rotating brush in the channel/groove to be cleared but that doesn’t give me the best result. I always thought sweeping up the debris with a brush and dustpan was the expected method of cleaning up.

This electric weed sweeper will do an even better job than harmful chemicals without damaging the environment.

The Grizzly patio sweeper is designed for fast, precise and operator friendly removal of weeds on your patio. compact for easy manoeuvrability and storage due to metal telescopic handle and large rubber wheels, conveniently ready to use out of the box. We reserve the right to contact you and advise an additional charge where necessary and are happy to quote for carriage of specific products to more remote areas. If you want expert information you can read this article about Cleaning Paving from The Paving Expert. After so many years these blocks are filled more with soil than sand and it sticks in place after weeding with a weed sweeper.

A nylon brush for small weeds and delicate surfaces and a metal brush for stubborn weeds and robust surfaces.You can power all tools with batteries within the same battery platform, however, the following are recommended for optimum performance. Like chemicals killing other plants and animals besides the weeds, and flames destroying everything that makes your garden beautiful.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment