276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Regretting You

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The book sends a very wrong message trying to convince that whatever the heart desires is correct even if it hurts your husband, your sister, your kid and that even cheating/infidelity has its own good reasons. What the hell. Seriously?! In the end, Clara and Morgan reconcile. Morgan learns to accept Miller as Clara’s boyfriend. Morgan admits the truth to Clara about the affair between Chris and Jenny. Clara was devastated when she heard the truth. The fact that the 2 people that she loved the most turns out to be disappointing. She blamed herself for their death, she texted Jenny during the accident. Turns out, it was Chris who drove the car, not Jenny. She feels guilty as she learns the truth because she has been hating and blaming her mother for not being devoted to her marriage with Chris. THE COMBINATION OF BOTH, A YA ROMANCE AND A WOMEN’S FICTION ROMANCE – WORKED INCREDIBLY WELL. BOTH PLOT LINES WERE EMOTIONAL, TOUCHING, AND ENDEARING. THE OVERALL ARC, THE PLOT THAT MADE THEM COME TOGETHER, WAS THE ONE THAT CHANGED IT ALL. WHAT A TWIST.

Every time I read a book by Colleen I think it’s amazing. Her characters are likeable, the writing style fluid and easy, and the story lopes along nicely. This book is full of love, loss, mending, finding who you are, family, friendship, and trust. I loved all the emotional conversation between Clara and Morgan. I think every 16 year girl needs a Miller. Right after something tragic happens, you feel like you’ve fallen off a cliff. But after the tragedy starts to sink in, you realize you didn’t fall off a cliff. You’re on an eternal roller coaster that just reached the bottom. Now it’s gonna be up and down and upside down for a long, long time. Maybe even forever.” Reading this book from 2 points of view gives the reader more story and perspectives. It is not only a mother-daughter relationship but also a story that tells about grieving. Facing the truth, growing up, and learning from the past. Reading this book is like putting yourself in someone’s shoes. Readers are expected not to hate Morgan or Clara. That is why Colleen Hoover wrote this story using the first-person point of view of the mother and daughter. It is focusing on their lives too. The readers get to know Clara’s school life and her friends. From Morgan point of view, we get to know the truth and her perspective about being a mother at a young age. Feeling her struggle to raise her daughter and not wanting her to follow her path and knowing parents’ fear of not being a good parent to her child. With its chapter that is written from a different point of view makes the readers understand their stories from different perspectives and not taking sides from each of the characters. Morgan Grant and her sixteen-year-old daughter, Clara, would like nothing more than to be nothing alike. With warring personalities and conflicting goals, Morgan and Clara find it increasingly difficult to coexist. The only person who can bring peace to the household is Chris—Morgan's husband, Clara's father, and the family anchor. But that peace is shattered when Chris is involved in a tragic and questionable accident. The heartbreaking and long-lasting consequences will reach far beyond just Morgan and Clara.STEP 2: Make the main male character as sexy as possible so that the woman has to fall for him. Then make him as trashy as possible.

What about Jonah? Didn't he deserve more? Jenny was clearly pregnant with Chris's child when she slept with Jonah and her motivation was to pass the baby off as his. Too may weapon's being used in this story without a clear idea of motive. The thing I most appreciate is how Hoover kept a distance, never manipulating the situation. To take a premise such as this without embellishments or distractions is nothing short of masterful storytelling. But that peace is shattered when Chris is involved in a tragic and questionable accident. The heartbreaking and long-lasting consequences will reach far beyond just Morgan and Clara.With warring personalities and conflicting goals, Morgan and Clara find it increasingly difficult to coexist. The only person who can bring peace to the household is Chris—Morgan’s husband, Clara’s father, and the family anchor. But that peace is shattered when Chris is involved in a tragic and questionable accident. The heartbreaking and long-lasting consequences will reach far beyond just Morgan and Clara.

IIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCCHHH! And I decided to name this book “Loving You” with fuchsia colored cover (of course it’s my favorite color) No me llamaba nada la sinopsis cuando lo la léi dije ay nooo drama, pero que puedo esperar de CoHo, pero me sorprendió y me gustó. Unless you were an avid romance reader, you might not have known the name Colleen Hoover before 2021. Her father has died tragically and she is losing hope. In her new home she makes new friends and meets an attractive neighbor. The neighbor is also her poetry teacher and he attends slam poetry readings. More drama ensues and their relationship is slammed to a sudden halt. They struggle to find balance between the feelings that pull them together. That year alone, she claimed the top THREE bestselling books of the year according to Publishers Weekly. Of the top 25 titles, eight were Colleen Hoover books!We follow mother/daughter duo Morgan and Clara. Morgan had Clara when she was only 17, and put her dreams on hold to raise her daughter. The two love each other, but often clash due to their strong personalities. When tragedy strikes the family, the two must put aside their differences and try to come to terms with their new circumstances. Beyah’s plan is to keep her head down and let the summer slip by seamlessly, but her new neighbor Samson throws a wrench in that plan.

This story has all the best of Colleen Hoover. It delves into the complex relationship between a parent and a child, the challenges of growing up and seeking independence, and how to move on after tragedy. It's a rich sketch of the tapestry of life, with the messiness of everyone's feelings and expectations, and what happens when they all collide. Regretting You just made it’s way into my top 3 Colleen Hoover books. I loved it so much. It was a beautiful story with many different themes. It was a mix of young adult and contemporary romance. It’s one of those books that you can’t put into one box. I can only say that: I loved Morgan’s strength and standing for her daughter to save her from emotional turmoil even it makes her look like an unlikable mother. At the end of first quarter COLHO terribly punched us! (Some kind of same twist we got from the beginning of “All your perfects” but this one cut deeper to me, to entire characters of the book and my entire neighborhood because I read this book aloud to educate my environment and guess what my mother and sister in law already start wearing matching t-shirts that words printed on: -We love you COLHO- and of course they stole her books from my library but I forgave them because I changed the covers with Lord of the Rings series just teaching them some manners!) Era ese tipo de amor que siempre estuvo latente pero hasta que era el momento correcto para ellos se dio.

Next is the plot. I don’t know what others think but it’s sort of repetitive and predictable to me that I can predict what would happen next in the story and when the supposed-to-be twists actually occurred, I didn’t even surprise. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed by that because I truly want CoHo to prove my predictions wrong but unfortunately, she didn’t. The mother daughter relationship that y’all praised this book for (and maybe I don’t have a place to judge because what do I know about being a parent??) grated on my nerves. I didn’t like the way they treated each other. It was really hard to root for either of them when you, being the reader, knew what was going on. The misunderstanding was frustrating to no end. Es una mujer con un carácter más suave, es conciliadora, tiene ese lado tierno y amoroso. Nunca ha sido realmente feliz, no ha tenido un propósito en la vida y quiere encontrarlo. No puedo creer que las personas sean tan egoístas, deshonestas, no les importe destruir a los demás con sus acciones. Okay, I’m getting to the point now. The reason why I gave it only 3.5 stars is that there are a few things in the story that bothered me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment