276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[KLAIRS] Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, 5% pure vitamin C, vitamin C serum, 35ml, 1.18oz

£26.855£53.71Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s second ingredient is ascorbic acid, aka pure Vitamin C, but thanks to the latest Korean skin care technology, the formula is more stable and has a longer shelf life. That’s why it’s kept in this pretty clear bottle… I was on the fence about incorporating a vitamin C serum into my regimen because I have CRAZY sensitive skin. But I've been gradually increasing and tweaking my K-beauty routine over the past 5-6 months and decided to give this a try. My skin has reacted very well to it so far. I have noticed a subtle brightening in my skin and have experienced zero irritation or breakouts. I have been mixing 2-3 drops in my moisturizer twice daily, which I think helps further reduce the potential for irritation. On the whole, great product!" - Lashlee D.

This all sounds amazing, "give me some EGF Serum", we can hear you say! But as we wrote in the intro, the topic is complex and controversial so here are some of the questions that keep coming up around slathering EGF all over our face. Sh-Polypeptide-11 is a medium sized cell signalingmolecule also calledAcidic Fibroblast Growth Factor. It belongs to the same group of ingredients ( Growth Factors) as its better-known sister, Epidermal Growth Factor or Sh-Oligopeptide-1. As its name suggests, FGF can stimulate the growth and proliferation of fibroblast cells (VIP cells that produce among other things collagen). According to manufacturer info, it also stimulates skin regeneration, wound healing and collagen and elastin synthesis. At the beginning of 2017, the Beauty Shortlist named Klairs as ‘the best natural/ organic international skincare brand’, awarded by the most influential British beauty bloggers. Klairs lean heavily on natural ingredients to give you skincare products with a low chance of skin irritation while focussing on hydration. Hydrated skin is happy skin, and when you start using Klairs, you’ll start feeling the difference. Which Klairs products are the most popular? Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polysorbate 60, Il licium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Phosphate, Sorbitan Oleate, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Asarum Sieboldii Root Extract, Quercus Mongolica Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Lysine HCl, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Proline, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, Bacillus/Folic Acid/Soybean Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, sh-Oligopeptide1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-11, sh-Polypeptide-9, Caprylyl Glycol, Limonene Other things to know

Serum dưỡng sáng da Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

And call me old-fashioned, but I like it when my products last longer than a month. That’s a lot of serious wastage if you have to buy yourself a new bottle of serum every month when you’re not even halfway done with it. Klairs offer some dedicated vegan skincare products, including some great vegan toners and serums. Some best-selling vegan Klairs products include: Sản phẩm rất xịn xò, bạn ấy cũng được người khác giới thiệu và nói rằng sản phẩm rất tốt

EGF is a special snowflake when it comes to skincare as it was the first Growth Factor that made its way into cosmetic products and it isalso the most common one. The Americanbiochemist,Stanley Cohen discovered EGF and was awarded a Noble prize in 1986 for it. As the Noble prize may signify, the molecule is significant and powerful and directly stimulatesthe proliferation of epidermal cells.Contains Vitamin C at a concentration of 5%, where the studies show that anything from 1% to 20% Vitamin C is effective.

This hypoallergenic Vitamin C serum is gentle enough for those with sensitive skin to use without irritation. Bạn ấy mới dùng được 3 ngày, khi thoa lên da có hơi nóng mặt một chút, và khoảng 5 giây sẽ hết. Da dầu khi sử dụng khoảng 1 phút thì tinh chất sẽ thấm hết vào da, da căng mịn hơn, rất đáng để mua Water, Propylen Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, SH-Olgopeptide-1, SH-Olgopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, LimoneneA traditional Chinese herbal medicineloaded with potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory flavonoids such as baicalin, baicalein,and wogonin.If that would not be enough, Skullcap Rootis also claimed to have antimicrobial and antifungal properties (also againstP.acnes and Malassezia furfur) as well [more] what‑it‑does Now as promised, here is a little bit of info about shopping for the right Vitamin C serum, because there are a few things you should know... The concentration of Vitamin C is at 5%, which is gentle enough for sensitive skin. If you’re new to Vitamin C serums, this one is a great one to start with.

Bạn nên bảo quản sản phẩm ở nhiệt độ bình thường, nơi thoáng mát. Nếu có thể thì bảo quản chúng trong tủ lạnh thì sử dụng sẽ thích hơn.This has become a staple in my routine. I've been burned (literally) before by other vitamin c products, but this has never given me issues and does a really good job at brightening and fading dark spots." - Gabrielle F. We have to start by writing how fascinated we are by the amazing lavender fields of Provance and we do love pretty much everything about lavender: its look, its color,its scent.... but, when it comes to skincare, lavender is aquestionable ingredient that you probably do not want in your skincare products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment