276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Spanked Female - Book Two

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A flogging bench makes its appearance in a Janus story by Richard Manton, ‘Whips Incorporated’. This story was based on a chastising service provided by a real-life person, a Mrs. Walter, in Clifton, Bristol in the late C19. Mrs. Walter offered a very special service to sensitive parents who felt their girls needed a good thrashing but didn’t like to do it themselves… ‘those who were unnerved by the screams and struggling of their offspring’. Mildred was walking by, the strains of the spanking symphony drifted through the window turning into a cocophony of sound, hard whups! and long, long howls of pain! She nodded satisfactorily. “Good old Mummy, keeping up the standards, that’ll teach her!” I will increase your salary by the equivalent of your bar earnings if you agree to quit that job so you are in work on time every day and also spend a few hours with me at my pleasure.”

And what a sight met their eyes. Vicar sat, trousers at knees, his own bare cheeks upon the chair wood (Tasha nodded in approval). Across his lap lay a bottom bare of sizable girth, and rounded cheek being turned white to pink with vigour and vim. In short he was giving it what for with a good deal of welly thrown in. But who was the owner of those bare acres? She could be heard, but face not seen. All the words looked so official, having been typed by the school secretary. And signed by her teacher in ‘Quink’ blue, fountain pen ink. Layla had finished serving a group of office workers when she noticed another customer waiting on his own. She caught her breath. Perhaps not, but bullying a girl into fulfilling my needs is. I feel ashamed that I have done that to you. That’s why I send you away so I can pretend that it never happened. Pretend that I’m not just some deviant.” A window was open in that small space known as the vestry. As they passed by an unmistakable sound emanated out, rooting them to the spot.

Would you like to support Flashbak?

Layla was home by nine—earlier than last week, though she was pleased because it meant she had a few hours to relax before she had to go to sleep. clinton - (contributed by henry) - it was mentioned on the Donahue show that chelsea`s mother hillary Now who is judgemental?” He laughed. “I didn’t go to public school. I grew up on a council estate, and my parents built their business from nothing at the time when e-commerce was starting to boom. They helped me start my business.” Mr Larson dropped the cane and rubbed his hands on her bottom. It was so sore, but she loved the sensation of him touching her. “Well done,” he said. You will attend my home once per week, usually on a Wednesday evening unless a change of day is agreed.

Mr and Mrs Foster were already seated at the table. Layla smiled. She had never been so thrilled to see someone wearing the same dress as her. Anyway, after she finished from the other side with the second set of 10. I waited…hopeful that she wasn’t going to deem more of a spanking was necessary. Thankfully, she sat in her throne and called me to her. It was interesting…she had a look on her face like she was gauging me. Either wondering if I truly had enough or maybe just waiting for me to slip up in the slightest. Which was NOT going to happen. Without any more time passing, I began my creed, I walked up to him as he was working on his computer and gave him a kiss, caressed his hair and told him, “Finish up what you’re doing. You have five minutes before our trip to the woodshed. Given what a brat you’ve been, plus your arrogance and attitude, this is one that I am SO looking forward to giving.” Layla hadn’t realised what she was getting herself into when she agreed to allow her boss to discipline her for her lateness. Little did she know she would awaken a need for domination and punishment. Nor did she expect to discover the thrill she felt when she allowed the fierce and intense Mr Larson to spank her.Perhaps we can have a new arrangement,” Layla said as Mr Larson pulled the Audi into the pub car park. Yes, sir,” she said. She stood and felt her face burning with shame as she removed the lower half of her clothing. Mr Larson indicated for her to lie over his knees, and she complied. Yes, sir,” she replied, grasping his leg as his hand stung her cheeks harder. His blows got heavier, and she gritted her teeth. The journey to the end of the day was like some heroic trek in a fantasy novel. Long and arduous. The lunch time collection of the ‘death sentence’ sent a cold shiver to her tummy. The words left the slip and ran amok in her brain. There before her the words threatened her bottom. After we had been married for over 20 years and the kids were grown and gone I finally got the nerve to ask my wife to spank me. At first she thought I was nuts but I showed her my collection of “No-Nonsense Ladies” magazines she agreed to give it a try.

I have been a naughty girl, Mr Larson,” Layla replied. “I have agreed that I will allow my boss to use me for his pleasure. I deserve to be punished.” Mr Foster has arranged a business dinner tomorrow night and has asked for you to come along,” he said. His hand felt incredible as he rubbed her stinging skin. She raised her bottom into his hand to encourage him to do it more. It was then that the recent thought of the normality beyond the house returned, and Mummy noticed the bedroom window open. It was a secret no more, the sound of this spanking would travel! In a strange way it encouraged Mummy. Who stopped.

Summary

The dreaded bath brush is used regularly in our home and believe me my wife is an expert with it. Once I am in position over her lap she uses it to reduce me to a bawling very sorry husband and I love it. The next day I was amazed to find that my friends had not prepared for their beating. I'd crammed five hankies down my pants. I probably looked like I'd got the biggest arse in the school, but I wasn't worried about that.

Come in,” came the reply. Layla entered and stood in the doorway. “Miss Farrow, you’re on time for once. Take a seat, and I will talk you through your punishment.”She wondered if he had thought about her. Whether he had masturbated to the thought of her. Whether he wanted to take her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment