276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Arabic Alphabet Flash Cards

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Learn to count using our Arabic numbers practice games and wordlists with audio. 1-12 numbers in MSA Arabic game; one of the first games beginners should play to learn the basics. The 13-20 numbers in MSA Arabic game builds on the first game with the numbers up to 20 included. The numbers in MSA Arabic 0-100 game is another practice game for learning the multiples of 10. Timed arithmetic-style quizzes in which the player adds the Arabic words for numbers together to choose the correct answer. Choose from 1,400+ Arabic tutors and learn how and when you want! View tutors now TenguLogi – Best app to learn the Arabic alphabet Many language learning platforms can help you master different Arabic skills. But if you want an app that caters to your individual needs and covers all aspects of this complex language, Preply is the best option. For me, the max I really want to be doing daily is 100 cards (80 old cards + 20 new). I don’t add cards every day, but I do add them regularly, so 20 cards per day eventually comes out to around 100 daily and takes me about 25 minutes or so. Arabic vocabulary flashcards 4: our fourth and final set of Arabic flashcards with audio for learning essential general vocabulary.

Drops interactive approach makes it one of the best apps to learn Arabic vocabulary if you find traditional flashcards boring. However, it doesn’t do much to enhance your speaking, writing, or reading skills. Price Pull sentences from immersion: If I’m pulling sentences from my immersion, I find it easier to remember words because I remember the context and the situation wherein I learned that word. I’m extremely audio-visual, so it’s very hard for me to forget the meaning of phrases I pull from a movie or tv show. A dinosaur chilling right before the meteor hits. The meteor is the big yellow orb in the top left hand cornerOn the other hand, when I started reading raw text more, I started to struggle with retention. So, I came up with a new idea that I use for almost all my cards now, no matter how I acquired the sentence. Which leads us to… So whether you want to learn Arabic greetings to impress your new partner’s Egyptian parents or polish your presentation skills before meeting with clients in Dubai, Preply has got you covered. With around 280 million speakers, Arabic is the fifth major language spoken globally, both in terms of approximately 315 million native speakers and 450 million total speakers, which includes those that speak Arabic as a second language.

You can get explanations and tips on pronouncing every new word you encounter and follow lesson plans that focus on areas you want to improve, such as reading, writing, or grammar.Arabic animals game - learn the names of 17 animals in the Arabic language. Fun online learning exercise created for younger learners beginning their Arabic language studies. Play our second Arabic animals quiz 2 for learning 17 more names of common animals in the Arabic language with audio included. Travelers to the Eastern Mediterranean region (Syria, Jordan, Palestine and Lebanon) might want to brush up on a few Levantine Arabic phrases, the predominant Arabic dialect of the region. Arabic games and flashcards If you’ve read my free guide in how I learned Arabic without a teacher — The 10 Things You Need to Understand if You Want to Learn Arabic Fluently (get it btw, if you haven’t already)– then you already know that one of the best ways to retain the new sentences you’re learning from immersion, is through an SRS (Spaced Repetition System). Arabic colours flashcards: learn the most common colour adjectives in the Arabic language. MSA audio included.

Arabic fruit & vegetables flashcards: 15 words for buying essential groceries in Arabic with audio included. Arabic animals flashcards: the names of 17 animals in the Arabic language. Great visual activity for younger learners. The app’s software will then give you a percentage grade before allowing you to mark it as “easy,”“good,” or “hard,” which informs the platform of your progress. But despite being innovative, completing these exercises feels unnatural compared to talking to a human tutor. Moreover, it doesn’t give you pointers on how to enunciate words correctly, which is vital for a language like Arabic. 50 Languages – Best app to learn Arabic travel phrases Moral of the story: If you don’t have context, build context! Get creative. The GIF doesn’t need to explain the sentence fully. I just find funny things that have a similar enough context and can help me remember the word. To find GIFs, I use the GIF keyboard on my phone. There are search engines online too. Taking this route will mean that making cards take a bit more time, but I retain so many more new words now, so it pays off.So by studying phrases, you are actually studying words. To fully understand a phrase you must understand every word or at least how the words work together. You don’t need to fully understand every word to understand a speech. Admittedly, Pimsleur isn’t the most engaging if you have a short attention span. Nonetheless, it’s a great option if you enjoy learning by listening – whether on your way to work or relaxing by the pool on holiday. Clozemaster – Best app to learn common words in Arabic Lastly, each card should only have ONE unknown word on it. Only study one thing at a time. If the card has 2 or more unknowns, break it into smaller sentences, or find other example sentences for the words you don’t know, and add them to Anki individually. Step 3: Don’t add too many Levantine Arabic Anki flashcards per day. Learn your very first Arabic (MSA) words with our vocabulary quiz 1 (+ flashcard set), and the second Arabic vocabulary quiz 2. In these Arabic language exercises you will learn 17 common nouns. For absolute beginner students. Think of it like this — Remember how when you first learned the word “apple”, it was next to a picture of an 🍎 ? And “book” was next to a picture of a 📕? Before you really even knew how to read or write, you could name objects in the world around you. And through that, you learned to speak.

Instead of talking to a real teacher, you can read and listen to sentences before recording yourself trying the phrases out for yourself. A meme about Roe V. Wade (* I prefer there to not be any English on a GIF. But if there is, as is the case with this GIF, I make sure that it doesn’t include the actual word I’m studying.) I do find that sometimes I need to add a longer sentence, that sometimes a sentence in Arabic is a bit more elaborate, or that I just need more words to build more context around the card. So use your judgement. But don’t go too long.Of these words, I can probably recall 85% – 90% from memory without too much difficulty. This post will show you what I do, and hopefully you can adapt it for yourself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment