276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NUUD Smarter Pack | Natural vegan cream deodorant against sweat odor | No aluminum, alcohol, chemicals and animal testing | Bio-plastic sugarcane tubes | Lasts for 19-20 weeks (2 x 20ml) | Unisex

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In a Wild subscription, you get a refillable case as part of your starter pack and then three (40g) refills afterwards. Havent used a deodorant for years…I also workout every day and I hate showering (yes im weird) so I shower once a week. I don’t like smudgy wet deodorant, or wearing a sleeveless top and finding those deodorant creasy lines!

Nuud? – EN nuud | fresh armpits worldwide First time Nuud? – EN nuud | fresh armpits worldwide

You have to squeeze a tiny bit out of a tube and get used to experimenting with application frequency. It takes up almost no space so I can throw it into my hand luggage and top up my coverage on the go.In addition, they use certified, natural ingredients such as coconut oil, carnauba palm wax and almond oil, to keep the micro silver in place. Myself n a friend are thinking about going in on a double pack to try it out, but I was dubious about how it would perform for us gals who like our axillary fluff au naturale! Here you can see the packaging of the double 20ml version on the left and the “black” single 15ml version. The only thing i would say is to make sure you rub in completely as i have had it rub off onto the underarms of a black top because i didnt rub in properly. As a sweaty man I guess I’ll give it a try as I’m using up copious amounts of aluminum deodorant and feel uncomfortable doing so.

nuud | fresh armpits worldwide Frequently asked questions – UK nuud | fresh armpits worldwide

In the past it has varied – sometimes a few pea sized lumps, other times bigger and flatter, but just as tender and painful. The only thing is, it works a bit too well, in the sense that it takes me a very long time to finish a tube and I often have to delay my subscription! The smell from sweat comes from bacteria metabolising the sweat which isn’t usually an instant thing.nuud consciously does not have a fragrance; we feel that your smell should rather come from a lovely perfume than a cheap deodorant. Not only does this disturb your body’s internal temperature regulation, but it also inhibits the release of toxins from your body.

My Honest nuud Deodorant Review: Does It Really Work?

Sometimes it initially intensifies your perspiration, in terms of sweat andsmell, for a little while. Nor do they produce volatile organic compounds which contribute to air pollution (sprays are worse than roll-ons). I happened to casually mention to my brother via facebook messenger recently that I get quite sweaty. I also developped lumps after I started using nuud (3 to 5 at a time) under one armpit and they were quite painful.So you'll find that a lot of things are NOT in nuud: no aluminium, no chemicals, no bicarbonate, no artificial fragrances, no salts, no parabens, no alcohol, no crap. And, because it does not dissolve in water, you can shower, work-out or do whatever you want, without reducing its effectiveness. Ich habe es anfänglich für meinen Sohn der in die pupertät kommt gekauft, da er angefangen hat zu riechen. While I don’t know more details about which farms, there is a probability that this could be on farms which used to be former rainforest.

Nuud – EN nuud | fresh armpits worldwide I Want Nuud – EN nuud | fresh armpits worldwide

It works really well, protecting both me and my clothing from unwanted smells, despite not having any perfume itself. A possible reason for still thinking that you smell, therefore, is often because the bacteria are still in your clothes.

nuud is primarily a deodorant and therefore attacks the perspiration smell, and to a lesser degree the perspiration fluids. I think I might be one of the few people nuud doesn’t seem to work for :( I’ve been using religiously for over a month and I smell awful, my boyfriend and I have agreed it’s kind of like baked beans! My husband got them first after a trip to away and so we thought it was an infection, but this week I got them too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment