276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultimate Footslave Dream: A Femdom Chastity Foot Fetish Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. While you're here being bossed around by your ugly bitch mother-in-law, I'm gonna be pumping my hot load in your wife's pussy . And I had a funny feeling Myrna would certainly find ample reason to give me at least the five demerits necessary to keep me frustrated for an addition 3 months. Satin briefs, silk bikinis, and a huge assortment of beautiful control briefs and ruffly tennis panties awaited my attention. many a well tanned backside to go along with my chastity belt the rules for both of us should be the same.

I would not tell him in advance but he would learn the identity of his key holder when he saw the key. She’s planning to move to Tampa and was going to scout open houses to find a place she likes to move in with her boyfriend. As I followed behind, I looked up and got a glimpse of my mother-in-law's firm, sexy bottom, encased in shiny white satin tennis panties.Your job is to nonchalantly glance but hold back from exposing yourself as the weird foot freak you are. Stories spread across multiple posts are acceptable, however it is not acceptable to flood the subreddit with multiple parts of the same story (without expressed moderator permission). Pedantik, mtlsrt04, and Al S have also done well but are a distant second to my number one slave this week, Leopold. By purchasing this subscription, you can access the content shared only 1 month ago, exclusive to this tier. But I knew if Myrna found me in any way untucked or touching myself, she would see to it that I would never cum again.

she didn't let me do it they would each take a turn at giving her 100 each until I finally gave her final dose. Then you will gently remove my gold flip flops and begin to kiss and lick my feet all over for 5 minutes. We knew that she and her husband had a happy sexually fulfilling marriage — thanks to the common walls. As they backed out of the garage, Tyrone looked at me and mouthed the words, "I'm gonna FUCK your WIFE. To try and avoid repeating links, other branches of this wiki will not feature links to any story originally on this former site.My travelling outfit was a skimpy white baby-doll nightie with fluffy marabou trim all around the hem. I stood there as she opened a dresser drawer and dumped an enormous pile of her panties onto the bed. I thought your readers might want to hear of a real life experience with a chastity belt that is still going on.

So, the weekend before last, I was going to be rented out to a domme friend of mine that I have served before. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Then I will command you to use your hands and gently massage my toes and feet for the next 15 minutes. It was really hot and a little humiliating how she made me sniff them while her friend was there watching the whole scene. To motivate my three foot slaves to do an excellent job on my yard, I told them that whoever impresses me the most with their hard work will be rewarded after the yard is cleaned to my satisfaction.Each of the girls took her turn at getting me hard and Ann applied the hairbrush every time it happened. Then after a few minutes of scolding and slapping his disgusting looking face, I'll command him to start licking the bottoms of my sexy red heels to clean the filth away. I also knew that Tyrone would have limitless opportunities to pump hot torrents of his potent, black African seed deep into my wife's fertile womb over the next two weeks, while I endured endless denial and frustration at the hands of my castrating mother-in-law.

And then I will end the slave's punishment by rubbing the bottom of my pretty shoe and the heel very hard all over his cock and balls. Also my brand new red and silver jeweled 5" strappy sandals are quite filthy from walking on the city streets, dirty night club floor and worse of all, walking inside the women's room where several college age silly drunk girls got sick. However, our dinners became awkward; her husband lost all respect for my husband and made it obvious.

Leopold Giboulo has impressed me with his adoration, devotion and has obeyed my commands with enthusiasm! For example, if a content contains permanent chastity and Cruel keyholder, you can use [Permanent Chastity][Cruel KH] at the end of the title.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment