276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JUST TOYS LLC Minecraft SquishMe Series 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These are most likely for items that are more difficult to find, making it easier to get the materials you need. Tip: If the paint hasn’t yet dried, you can set the slime squishy on a plastic bag while you paint the facial features. I'll try to match Vikirainbows style of texturing to make this resourcepack update as good looking as possible. To do so, I found a good combination is to use a lot of green and then a little bit of yellow to make it slightly more yellow. The length of these stripes can be different so some can go more than halfway and others less since the real Minecraft slime chunk isn’t even on all sides.

Tip: If the green paint hasn't yet dried when you're ready to add the face, you can set the slime squishy on a plastic bag while you paint the facial features. I have made a couple DIY Minecraft squishies, but these slime chunks are one of my favorite because they’re simple to make and oh yeah, they glow in the dark! To do so, cut off a chunk of foam to work with and slowly shape it into a cube, making sure all of the sides are even.Yes, you will likely get fabric paint on your hands, but don’t worry it washes off very easily from skin with soap and water. If you’re a fan of Minecraft, or know someone who is, this is a great homemade Minecraft craft project. But once it’s dry, paint the whole Minecraft squishy, except for the eyes, with glow in the dark fabric paint. Note: Some links in this post may contain affiliate links, which means at no cost to you, I may earn a commission.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment