276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anon Pls.: A Novel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Peters, Fletcher (2022-11-08). "After Reading Her Book, It's Time to Cancel Deuxmoi". The Daily Beast . Retrieved 2023-01-01. DM: The pop culture moments and celebrities we chose to fictionalize are still being talked about today and are definitely still being talked [about] on the DeuxMoi social media accounts, so the issue of relevancy never crossed my mind. Was there anything cut that you wanted to add but seemed like it might be a bit too much or maybe not good to feature? Maybe about a celeb or a personal experience? Princess Anne 'persuaded Charles to evict Prince Harry and Meghan from Frogmore': Bombshell claims in Omid Scobie's new book point finger at the King's sister for decision over 'Frogxit' Chanelle Hayes showcases her impressive 9st weight loss in a yellow bikini as she soaks up the sun in Spain She is broken but in one piece': Emily Hand's father vows to throw 'biggest party ever' to mark the ninth birthday the Irish girl spent as a Hamas hostage - as he reveals he was scared to hug her too tightly after her captivity hell

This was exactly what I needed after a self-imposed run of really heavy books that have taken their toll. Nicolas Cage reveals his bizarre new two toned hair colour for his new film The Surfer as he farewells Australia with his wife and baby daughter This book was so poorly written, if I didn’t know it was only written to cash in on the deuxmoi name, I wouldn’t understand why it was even published. It reads like a first draft because it is the first draft. It holds no substance, and the main character doesn’t truly face any challenges. The worst thing that happens to her is that she gets found out but’s not a big deal because she’s not famous (which we’ve seen in real life. Absolutely no one cares that Melissa is deuxmoi because Melissa is just a regular person, which is fine and honestly good for her if she were ever to decide to ditch/retire deuxmoi). Doctor Who's best bits: From THAT beach goodbye to Jodie Whittaker's debut as the first female Time Lord... a look at the show's most iconic moments Meghan Markle told King Charles there are TWO 'royal racists' who spoke about her son Archie's skin colour', according to explosive new book by Omid ScobieChild dies in horror Surrey car crash between Tesla and Vauxhall Astra - as cops arrest 'uninsured and unlicensed' man, 20, for 'dangerous driving'

Omid Scobie rips into 'hot-headed' Prince William in extraordinary interview and accuses him of being in... Demi Moore leaves yoga class after ex Bruce Willis spotted driving around town amid his battle with dementia Beauty fans race to buy new ceramide-rich skincare line that's so effective fine lines virtually DISAPPEAR: 'Have noticed results after using it morning and night' I'm A Celebrity's Jamie Lynn Spears speaks out on Britney's iconic kiss with Madonna - and clears up how she feels about her sister amid feud rumours Rita Ora flaunts her jaw-dropping figure in a revealing silver sequin co-ord as she performs at Hits Radio Live in Manchester

Need Help?

Will Smith kisses wife Jada Pinkett Smith's head during cosy Thanksgiving... after he denied gay affair rumours with Duane Martin

Hugs that say 'our hostage hell is over'... but families fear loved ones will struggle to recover after 7... Treats for under the tree: Top 10 festive gift ideas that promise to be all THEY want for Christmas The latest barrage of truth bombs from Harry and Meghan's 'mouthpiece'... until Tuesday: Every claim from sneak peek of Omid Scobie's new book ahead of its release With 1.7 million followers, there must be a sense of responsibility? She says there are certain issues, and celebrities, she won't share information about. "I don't like to post about somebody's sexuality unless it's been discussed publicly. And anything to do with anyone under the age of 18. Also... I really wouldn't feel comfortable posting about things that have to do with rehab."

Share this article

EXCLUSIVE: 'My one wish is to hug my girl before I can't anymore': Cancer-ridden mother battling brain... PICTURED: Tiffany Haddish is handcuffed and led into a squad car during arrest for DUI in Beverly Hills after being found asleep behind the wheel Listen, it's important to note that I'm not a reading elitist as I enjoy the good trashy novel as much as the next person and I try not to judge other people's taste in books, but anyone who rated this book five stars needs to get their priorities straight. I genuinely cannot see what was appealing about this book. Celebrity gossip is very entertaining, but the way it was written into the storyline was frankly jarring. There was some lengthy smut but it was NOT GOOD and seemed a little bit like it was written by a fourteen year old on Wattpad. I will stand by the fact that a good plot line is a thousand times more satisfying than a badly written sex scene until I DIE. I spit out my toothpaste just as a message comes through from someone verified. Kelsey Holleran. I don’t recognize the name at first, but when I pull up her profile, I remember she's an influencer and actress with her own line of graphic tees, married to the star of some old action movie that was popular when I was in high school. I'm A Celebrity SPOILER: Tony Bellew gags while downing murky brown drink during gruesome challenge

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment