276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Innokin Endura T18II, E Cigarette Vape Pen Starter Kit 1300mAh, Variable Wattage, E-Cig Top-Refill 2ml Tank with Airflow Control Vaping, Uses Prism Coil, Magnetic Dust-Proof-Cap, No Nicotine - Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Everyday jobs like refilling are now easier than ever, the sliding top-fill mechanism allows for more e-liquid to be added - without the tank having to be removed or dismantled. Providing a more consistent vape, the T18E Pro also features a fixed airflow which also means no adjustments are required.

Innokin Endura T18 X Vape Kit | UK Next Day Delivery

The Prism T18E Pro vape tank has been designed to allow for an inhale that feels similar to a cigarette, supporting MTL (Mouth To Lung) vaping. A redesign of the classic T18E tank, it features a 2ml capacity and can be paired with a wide range of e-liquid. Simple to use and maintain, it’s fitted with a 510 connection - which means you can pair it with a wide range of vape mods. Cons: It's so strong! Even with the lowest wattage and all holes closed, I find it too powerful and it burns my mouth. Previously was using a different pen style device and didn't have this problem.The Innokin Endura T18E battery can be charged from a USB power adapter (not supplied), or any other USB power source. You’ll find the battery’s USB port neatly concealed behind a rotating cap on the base of the tube. The battery’s on-board safety systems even allow you to carry on vaping while recharging. Despite being called a T18E tank, this isn't 18mm. It's about 21mm. As I bought this to upgrade my T18II kit with an 18mm Prism tank and battery, it looks very clunky and top heavy sitting on top the battery. Although it does have the improved coils and top fill system similar to the Zlide, it isn't suited for the T18 battery which is a massive oversight by Innokin. It also doesn't have a magnetic drip tip rim, so the cap used on the Prism doesn't work on this tank which again I think is a massive oversight by Innokin. With no adjustments needed, vaping with the Endura T18E is as simple as pressing the fire button. Traffic-light LEDs behind the button indicate the battery charge status: Green for full power, Yellow for mid power, and Red for low power.

Innokin Endura T18 II Vape Kit | Next Day Delivery - Vape Club Innokin Endura T18 II Vape Kit | Next Day Delivery - Vape Club

Located just above the firing button is a three-light battery life indicator, that signals when it's time to recharge. To charge, simply plug in the Endura via the micro USB situated at the rear of the device. One specially designed T18E Pro 1.7 Ohm coil is included with every tank to get you started. Long-lasting they will support multiple refills. Replacements are easy to find and you can also pair this tank with the classic 1.5 Ohm and 2.0 Ohm T18E coils. To support these coils and the recommended MTL vaping style, this tank should be paired with either a high PG or 50/50 e-liquid.The Innokin Endura T18 II is a vape starter kit, intended for new users or as a discreet, easy to use device for more advanced vapers. Featuring a built-in 1300mAh battery as well as a variable three firing modes. The kit comes complete with the innovative T18 Prism Tank boasting a 2ml eliquid capacity. The T18 2 Prism Tank has a Stainless Steel exterior with a 2ml eliquid capacity. The tank can be easily refilled via the threaded top fill mechanism which reduces the chance of leakage. The Endura 2 also comes with a magnetic cap which covers the drip tip, protecting against any dirt entering the tank. The cap can also attach to the base of the battery when the device is in use. The Innokin Endura T18 X pen vape kit is a simple and reliable option that’s been designed for new vapers and anyone looking for something that’s easy to use. An upgrade to the earlier T18 kits, the T18 X is powered by a 1000mAh built-in battery and features faster charging. You can expect up to a day’s vaping on one charge. Designed for MTL (Mouth To Lung) vaping, this kit produces a discreet amount of vapour and comes complete with the T18 E tank and two Innokin Prism coils to get you started. The 1.5 Ohm coils included in the kit are compatible with a range of eliquids, for best performance we'd recommend a high PG eliquid of 40% or above.

Innokin Prism T18E Pro Tank - Vape Club Innokin Prism T18E Pro Tank - Vape Club

Featuring a classic pen vape design making it easy to transport. It also uses durable materials in its construction to help prevent wear and tear. Powered by a built-in 1300mAh battery, with a maximum wattage output of 13.5W, it strikes a balance between power output and battery life. I bought this to upgrade my 'out and about' pen vape, rather than my at home box mod, but due to the clunkyness I think I will keep it as a spare for the home. The single button operation means this device is incredibly low maintenance and is ready to go from the box once charged and filled with eliquid. There are three firing modes available; cool, medium and warm allowing you to find your perfect vape. Coming from disposible vapes, decided on this one as it was compact and had a simple look. Very happy with it, it's well built with a beautiful matte finish.Designed for mouth to lung vaping, the adjustable bottom airflow allows for greater control over your inhale, helping to intensify either flavour or cloud production. One of the best price to performance MTL's available, the coils aren't half bad either (which is usually the downfall of these cheaper products)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment