276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Citizen Herren Analog Automatic Uhr mit Edelstahl ArmbandTsuyosa

£38.495£76.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s not a dealbreaker, but it would have made the watch less Rolex-like and a bit cleaner in terms of design. We use cookies to improve your user experience, perform audience measurement and enhance the quality of your services. Of course, these two watches play in different leagues, but the overall inspiration is unmistakable. You can revoke your consent here at any time with effect for the future or adjust it more precisely.

Citizen Automatic Classic NJ0150-81Z - Chrono24

I’d prefer it without the date magnifier and with a 9015 rather than the 8210 if I was buing it for myself, but I think my wife is going to love this. Until recently, the Citizen NJ0150 has only been available in Asia, but now it’s also becoming available in Europe. Second, I think it would have even been a nicer watch without the date window (and thus without the magnifier).As a "Citizen" of the world, the brand carries an intense culture of positive change through its creations.

Citizen Automatic NJ0150-81X Tsuyosa Collection Watch Citizen Automatic NJ0150-81X Tsuyosa Collection Watch

The Japanese company, renowned for its reliability and innovations such as Eco-Drive, is now present in more than 65 countries around the world.But I must really applaud Citizen for using a proper fold-over clasp with micro-adjustment – other brands should observe and learn, that’s the way to go. Since its creation in 1930, Citizen Watch has promoted a multicultural spirit that forces excellence and creativity. This one has been on my radar for a little while and I am looking forward to it making its way over to the states! The press release that Citizen sent along states, “…what makes the watch most unique is the magnifying lens over the date window…” First, I feel that that’s not entirely correct.

Citizen Automatic NJ0150-81Z Tsuyosa Collection Watch

I’m becoming more and more of a curmudgeon about 40mm basic three handers, especially on a bracelet. The new Citizen Tsuyosa Collection of automatic watches with integrated bracelet will be available as of July 2022 and won’t be limited.

One of the funniest remarks I received (but also one that clearly shows what’s going on here) came from someone telling me that he has been on the waitlist for a yellow-dial Oyster Perpetual since day one. That allows a winding of the power reserve by the crown at 3 o’clock, offering the opportunity to the owner of the timepiece to recharge its movement … even when the watch is not worn.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment