276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mary's Spanking Friends 2: Stella and Mary are spanked at the beach and then whipped when they get home (Friends with Spanking Benefits)

£3.685£7.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So my jeans came down. Remember, removing clothing was never part of my spankings, so I still wasn’t really thinking in that direction. I stood there in just my yellow panties. Thirty-five years later, I still remember the panties I wore that day – not what shirt or shoes, but I remember the underwear. There was no need for corner time, so I told him what I wanted of him next. “I left a pair of panties out on our bed. Change out of your boxers and put those on.”

Venkataraman, Soundarya (2021-05-02). " 'Girls' Generation 1979'…A dainty depiction of love and friendship". Medium . Retrieved 2021-06-10. Ok young man if you want me to spank you, I will and you will be punished like that again until I decide to stop my mother said. I nodded and blushed deep red as I asked her to give me a hard bare bottom hairbrush spanking straight away. Our friends had a charming view of your bright red bottom while you stood there. Marge and Evelyn seemed to enjoy the sight immensely. Strangely, I don’t think Sam or Bill so much as glanced in your direction through the entire thirty minutes. Your all right kid. Society tries to make us scared and embarrassed by sex, that's why we feel ashamed and guilty about things that are totally natural.Hi juliewr. I wrote in one of your other posts and was triggered by the story. I also read your story trying to protect your niece. I am not sure what could be useful to you at this time. To me it was useful to read your story. As always, trauma memories come to me as if they were made up, invented by my imagination. So, remembering what happened to me (spanking, forced sex, etc.) was "unhappy". Yes, I certainly did do that,” I said with a laugh. “Remind me of how I corrected you that evening in front of the Johnsons and the Millers.” Main character is punished by his father with a leather belt; later he is lashed in a prisoner of war camp.

Based on an autobiographical novel of the same name, the film begins with Jim Carroll being paddled in front of his classmates in his Catholic High School. A few girls protested at first,until dad said 'Or Ill arrest all of you instead and youll lose your driving permits tll 18 ,and Ill call your parents"

Everything Else

I delivered ten brisk, moderate spanks to his bare bottom. I know my favorite paddle delivers a surprising sting when applied to naked flesh. So, even with moderate effort on my part, ten swats cannot be fun for my husband. I had to assist in the principal’s office again and discipline another half dozen naughty students.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment