276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TREASURE X Minecraft Overworld Mine and Craft collectable characters Unboxing toy 10 levels of adventure Will you find real gold treasure

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Discover Archer Alex, Spider, Iron Golem, Sheared Snow Golem, Trader, Tamed Wolf, Glow Squid, and more.

Bring your adventure to life as you mine for characters and real gold dipped treasure with Treasure X Minecraft Nether Portal! Featuring apparel with classic characters, costumes, bedding, mugs, and more, this collection has something for every gamer. Get ready to show off your love for Minecraft with officially curated Minecraft apparel, accessories, and drinkware. Bring your Minecraft adventure to life as you mine for characters and real gold dipped treasure with Treasure X Minecraft Nether Portal!

Mine your way through the Nether Portal to discover your hidden treasure and all the parts you need to craft your character and mini mob.

Mine for Zombie Piglin with Baby Hoglin, Shivering Strider with Baby Strider and Wither Skeleton with Magma Cube.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment