276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Earth Energies: A Quest for the Hidden Power of the Planet

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If we see the Earth as a physical body inhabited with an energy-body and a psyche operating on a variety of levels, even with a soul, then that energy-body can be seen as a hologram of interlocking energy-fields that pulses and twangs perpetually, forever changing in temporal patterns and affected greatly by the motions of the Sun, Moon and planets. Using a gaussmeter (an instrument which measures static magnetic field strength), Balanovski was surprised to discover that significant magnetic anomalies existed around the Stone. Space and time away from the vigor of an athletes schedule to re-balance the body and re-set the mind through profound deep relaxation. The alignments he discovered around 1970 hold up well - they were accurate and only one or two have failed the accuracy-checking we have done recently. He will teach you how to connect not only with plants and trees, but with sacred sites whilst feeling the love and energy of the Earth itself.

However not all earth energy is good for us, excessive exposure to certain energy lines as they cross can be detrimental to health, you can read more about that here. Below are links to some of Tim Walter’s interesting videos on dowsing for earth energies, available on YouTube. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I took my team from Pamper Me MediSpa to Earth Energies Sanctuary for a 2 day team culture retreat and it was the best investment in building team relationships and respect for each other, while working on both team bonding and personal development.He explores in depth how we have lost touch with being with nature and how we can reconnect with the beauty of the natural world. Trouble is, we haven’t really identified and agreed on a more specific description than this, because we’re talking about different frequencies, shades, levels, voltages, colours and sounds. The moment I got out to open the farm gate, I was overwhelmed with a feeling of peace and calmness - the pure air was intoxicating… Will be back again, thank you Marie and Duncan (a lovely couple) for your vision in creating this space.

Again, please contact us if you would like to make any comments on these or add any links to similar videos you would like to recommend to fellow dowsers. I am so grateful to you, our home feels like its had a cloud of fog lifted from it, in the 7 years we have lived here it’s felt quite trapped and for the first time we feel like its home so thank you! Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The Earth’s basic pulse or frequency is around eight cycles per second, but there are sub-frequencies and multi-levels to this too. He changed many of his ideas as time went on and revised the book in the 1980s, yet his essential vision didn’t change.Sign up to the Little, Brown newsletter for news of upcoming publications, competitions and updates from our authors. The energies contained in these lines were used by our ancestors to power up sacred sites, such as Avebury in Wiltshire, Thornborough Henges in Yorkshire and Belas Knapp near Winchcombe in Gloucestershire.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment