276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The cookie is set by Krux Digital under the domain krxd.net. The cookie stores a unique ID to identify a returning user for the purpose of targeted advertising. I wasn’t sure I’d ever get to the point where thinking of Gideon being intimate with another woman didn’t trigger ferocious jealousy. Since this is book #3 in the series, I am not going to talk about the plot at all here. This book is not a standalone and should only be read after both Bared To You and Reflected In You. My only complaint would be the constant reference to the blessedly endowed Gideon. I have no doubt that he has the goods, you don’t need to tell me multiple times, once, twice…is enough. I get the picture…as a matter-of-fact, it’s a vision I can’t seem to get out of my head, not that I want too! He caught me to him, his arms banded tight around me. His face pressed into my throat. "Where do we go from here?"

Reading their story was like being in a room with clouds, rainbows and ponies - you didn't want to leave. Ms. Day took a lot of time with these two characters and showed so much character development that I fell in love with both of them more than I already was, which at one point I thought was impossible. The amount of love and devotion that Gideon has for Eva is indescribable - hell he literally killed for her! He would do absolutely anything for her and he made sure she knew and saw this in everything he did. If I ever doubted Gideon's commitment to Eva, every single doubt has been erased. I think Ms. Day just ruined me not only for all future men out there in the real world, but I think in the book world as well. Like it or not, but Eva Tramell is everything Gideon needed. Five words to describe Eva: Endearing, needy, tenacious, smart and fragile. The book starts with Eva attending a business meeting in which she is trying to get more investors for her company. Gideon Cross, the man she’s been seeing for six months and who she is now living with, interrupts the meeting to give her an update on a case he’s working on. It’s clear that Gideon is very possessive of Eva, and he doesn’t want her working late nights anymore.

In the previous book we saw exactly how far Gideon is prepared to go to keep Eva safe but now he is facing the fallout. Not only does he have to try and come to terms with what he did but he also has to make sure nothing can be pinned on him and he can only hope that it doesn't change the way Eva looks at him. He is pushed into taking extreme measures to keep his secret and it shows just how far his and Eva's relationship has progressed when she is able to trust him no matter how bad things look. Their relationship still isn't perfect by a long shot but things are better than they ever have been. I really want to see the pair of them talk to each other more rather than constantly using sex as a way of communicating but it was good to see them start to get a handle on their jealousy issues and have a little faith in each other. It has been confirmed that there will be 2 more books in the series after this one. The Crossfire series will now have 5 books. Eva is one of my favorite heroines as well. Never once have I wanted to throttle her. She, just like Gideon, is seriously flawed and scarred by her past. She has real insecurities, jealousies, worries, but I sympathized with them all and loved her spirit, her dedication and her decisions. I have to know that you can live with what I’ve done,” he said softly, wrapping my hair around his finger. Day’s highly anticipated third Crossfire novel is worth the wait. Eva and Gideon’s relationship reaches a new level, and while they continue to struggle with mistakes from their past, there’s no denying the fiery passion that blazes between the two. It’s been a delight watching Eva grow into a strong, confident woman, and even Gideon makes some progress as a partner worthy of such a fantastic heroine.” — June 2013

I could sit here and gush about all of my favorite parts, but I don't want to spoil anything for you and I have no doubt you will not be disappointed. Just trust me...this story was perfect. The main message of Entwined With You is that love never fails. No matter what obstacles life throws in our way, love will always find a way to overcome them.

List Chapter or Page:

Gideon is the epitome of a complex, tortured, flawed, and mysterious hero. But my dear God does he make my heart (and my panties) melt!!! I swear, flaws and all, that man is pure perfection to me. I absolutely adored everything about his character. Everything.

Epic! Spellbinding! Captivating! Addictive! Unforgettable! In my humble opinion likely to become one of the best love stories of all times! For me the theme song for Gideon’s and Eva’s story is: ♫ Listen to Otis Redding’s soulful rendition of “My precious love” ♫. The lyrics ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ His voice throbbed with emotion, making my eyes sting. He yanked his shirt up and over his head, tossing it aside. Then he reached for me, stepping carefully into me, prolonging the moment when our bare skin would touch.I just expected more of Brett and Ava, I wanted Gideon to be that powerful man not this sunshine and bunnies crap And the HEAT!!!! ohhhhh the intensity!! This has got to be one of the hottest books I've ever read! Not that it was literally the most graphic but just that their connection intensified every sexual encounter between them. It was scorching!! Sizzling! And, I'm not going to lie, they certainly took things further in the bedroom than they'd ever gone before. There was definitely an "oh my!!" moment for me at one point As a couple, they were just so functional!! Watching them work so hard at their relationship, where no matter what went wrong, letting nothing tear them apart... it was inspiring, heart warming, and beautiful.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment