276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Soup Book: 200 Recipes, Season by Season

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But first, let me explain my criteria for what I consider to be a great soup cookbook. My criteria for the tentwelve best soup cookbooks 1. They have to be from individual authors

Each recipe is accompanied by freezing times so that you can prepare your favourite recipes to enjoy later. This updated edition features more photographs to accompany the book's refreshed design, along with a brand-new foreword from The Soil Association. Who’s the author? Featuring soups from Raymond Blanc, Dan Barber and Alice Waters, The Soup Book is a collection of recipes from some of the world’s most acclaimed chefs and cooks. Put together by DK Publishing and food writer and celebrity chef, Sophie Grigson. Update:As time goes on, I discover new ones, and continue to write my own! I added my latest to the list ( New England Soups from the Sea) and also discovered an old gem of a soup cookbook ( The Soup Book). So now we’re at twelve! I don’t want 1000 recipes. I don’t want 500 recipes. Gimme 100 tops. Less is even better. Because let’s face it, I’m not going to make every recipe in the book and you’re not either. I’ve found that between 50-100 recipes is the sweet spot where I can experiment with a handful of recipes without feeling overwhelmed. 3. An emphasis on real bone broth Teach me. Tell me about the history of the recipes, especially if they’re from a specific region of the world. Tell me a travel story. Make me laugh. Tell me about your grandmother’s cooking. Inspire me to make your recipes for reasons other than just pretty pictures. 2. A manageable amount of recipes

Christmas Cards & Gift Wrap

Make the most of fresh produce all year round with more than 200 homemade soup recipes organized by season, then by ingredient. What’s it about?“Anyone can make a good soup”, says Sophie Grigson, editor of this fail-safe, comprehensive guide to soup, and she’s not wrong. The Soup Book shows that using whatever ingredients you have at home and whatever the season, really anyone can put together a tasty, nourishing bowlful.

The recipes are organized first by season, and then by ingredient, so you can easily find the ideal soup to suit the fresh ingredients you have to hand. Featuring recipes from Raymond Blanc, Dan Barber, Alice Waters, and other supporters of The Soil Association, The Soup Book offers plenty of recipe ideas and

Keep up to date with your professional development

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment