276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Series 7 ""Scottish Bagpiper

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can easily spot the monkey’s hand (the one that is graspable) and double checking for the hole on the bottom where it fits to a stud.

I am all for more Lego musical instruments, we’ve already got a sweet flying V guitar made as well as some maracas, and this bagpipe was such a nice surprise. If you are looking for a specific minifigure, please contact me and I’ll see what I can do to help you out. Other musical styles may come and go, but the Bagpiper knows in his heart that the bagpipes will last forever!

Overall, a nice addition to the Minifig roster and bonus points of him being a civilian-type character with an exhilarating job! He looks like he has a few screws loose in his head, which would explain the bunny costume and giant carrot. I only sell original LEGO minifigures that have been obtained new by me in original boxes, or from reputable sources. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Lego absolutely nailed the the look and feel of a bagpiper right down to the incredible tartan kilt, hat and bagpipe. To help you in your hunt, here’s a handy breakdown so you understand how often the minifig you want shows up in a box. The printing on his breastplate is alright, quite detailed and I like that they used shiny paint for the details. Are my use of hyperbolic adjectives not clueing you guys in on your awesome I think the bagpiper is?Some LEGO® sets contain small parts that are NOT suitable for and may pose a hazard to children under 3 years of age.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. He must have bought it at Lidls or Aldis) I purchased some tartan ribbon to make him a new one and now he looks good enough to attend any highland function. Well, after the little distraction involving bunnies, I’m finally done with part 2 of my review of Series 7!Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The colour scheme really captures the feel of Evil Knievel and I like that we were given 2 headpieces, a helmet with cool trans-blue visor as well as an ‘Elvis’ hairpiece in light brown. They handled it very well and issued a full refund and detailed message saying how the package was lost by fault of the post office. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

com An in-depth review of the LEGO Dune Ornithopter featuring working wing functions and a great minifig lineup including LEGO Baron Harkonnen!

Oh, I also like that Lego brought back one of the more classic looking shields instead of the triangle or round shapes ones for the Evil Knight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment