276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Beatles In Stereo Vinyl Box [Boxed Set] [VINYL]

£499.975£999.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Beatles Collection(Box Set, Compilation, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, 2×LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, LP, Compilation, Stereo, Mono) Across The Universe - (Version 2) produced by Phil Spector. All My Loving - begins with five taps on Ringo's "hi-hat" cymbal. Dutchcharts.nl – The Beatles – The Beatles In Stereo" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved 20 September 2023.

Austriancharts.at – The Beatles – The Beatles In Stereo" (in German). Hung Medien. Retrieved 20 September 2023. Love Me Do should have been actually listed as the original "Ringo" single version, it says nothing so leaves everyone guessing that it's the approved since 1963 Please Please Me album Andy White version! This would have been a massive selling point but hey ho! The Beatles are finally emerging onto streaming services but, if you want quality stereo Beatles recordings, vinyl is surely your option. But which pressing is best? The latest Abbey Road suite of pressings or older, more collectable, releases? Paul Rigby talks to Abbey Road about the latest pressings and undertakes detailed A-B comparisons with older releases to get to the sonic truth Dutchcharts.nl – The Beatles – The Beatles In Mono" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved 29 September 2023. We couldn’t really,” said Magee. “We have all the cutting notes left by Harry Moss (the original cutting engineer for The Beatles’ recording output) but we don’t have the same equipment. We could kind of recreate the analogue chain and kind of recreate what Harry Moss did to get that sound but it wouldn’t be the same.”

Notes

The 13 Studio Albums and Past Masters remastered in stereo using the same digital sources as the acclaimed 2009 CD's on 180g Heavyweight Vinyl Album Top 50 KW 10 | charts". MTV. 14 January 2011. Archived from the original on 15 December 2009 . Retrieved 12 March 2011. RIAA G&P certification count for April 2010". Recording Industry Association of America . Retrieved 14 September 2010.

Ultratop.be – The Beatles – The Beatles In Stereo" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved 20 September 2023. I’ve rammed through so many stereo pressings of the Beatles catalogue. The mono albums are easy-just buy the CD and Vinyl mono boxes from the past decade. The stereo albums on the other hand is so complicated. There’s the originals, hundreds of recuttings, MFSL pressings, DMM pressings, digital remasters and digital transfers. I can’t really explore the CDs, but I can at least talk about the vinyl cuttings. I hate the long matrix cuts from the 80’s pressings. I heard Sgt. Pepper from the box and was disgusted as to how bad it sounded. So, I decided to try to avoid an 80s box set. It took me so unbelievably long to find this 1978 box at a decent price, but I finally found one. To compare, I have original cuttings and an MFSL box. Heres my review: Oricon Weekly Album Charts for the third week of September 2009". Oricon (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 17 October 2012 . Retrieved 1 October 2009. Oricon Weekly Album Charts for the third week of September 2009". Oricon (in Japanese) . Retrieved 1 October 2009. Petridis, Alexis (4 September 2009). "The Beatles: The Beatles in Mono– CD Review". The Guardian. London.Hernandez, Raoul (2 October 2009). "Review: The Beatles, The Beatles in Mono". The Austin Chronicle . Retrieved 19 November 2014. John Lennon did not like the stereo mix of his song " Revolution" on the 1967-1970 compilation album. Lennon stated during a 1974 interview:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment