276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GUND Pusheen as a magical unicorn, plush, approx. 43 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pusheen is listening to some sweet tunes in this Pusheen coloring sheet. What song do you think she could be listening to in this picture? Make sure to reinforce the “unicorn horn” with another pipe cleaner, and you will have an adorable working puppet. 8. Sport a Cat Unicorn Hat Let’s face it, Pusheen is the perfect shape for an Easter egg decoration, and this craft is fun for children of any age! Pusheen is enjoying some more popcorn in this Pusheen coloring sheet! It looks to me like she’s busy watching a movie! What movie do you think she could be watching? Maybe the small world spreading out around them? Let your imagination soar as you color this fun carnival scene

I would use some pretty watercolors for this rolling scene, but I can’t wait to see what you choose! When the caticorn is colored and cut out, make the corner fold so that the “unicorn horn” points out from the corner of the book. Pusheen is having a purr-fect beach day. Look how content she is, sitting in the sand with her paws in the air. What beach activities do you think Pusheen would enjoy most? Building sandcastles? For this series, I turned the dial up to ten with the unicorn and cat themes, including, of course, lots of rainbows, stars, clouds, and castles, to name a few. I also included various unicorn cats, such as Pusheen, Unkitty, plus many others, which you can see below!I would draw in an ocean behind her to make it look like she’s sailing on a boat, but I would be very interested to see what you think she’s imagining. Finish up with pink felt ears, cut in heart shapes, and a white pom-pom nose. 7. Make a Paper Bag Puppet

This bed looks like it’s a little bit too small for the chubby Pusheen, but she doesn’t seem to mind too much! Maybe you could draw Pusheen dresses as a character from your favorite movie in a thought bubble above her head! Next, the cutouts should be glued to the egg so that when it’s put together, the Pusheen character is there in its entirety. Candy or secret treasures can then be stored inside the egg. 8. Flying Pusheen I especially think that working in some lovely bright reds, pinks and purples would help to highlight the loving atmosphere of this scene.The two ends should be glued together with the macaroni lying horizontally in the fold of the paper.

I think it might be nice to draw in something extra to this scene as well. Perhaps you could draw in a drink or a dessert for her! Glue on two white pom-poms, side-by-side, with pipe cleaners for whiskers to create the cat’s mouth and nose. We really hope that you had an amazing time having coloring fun with these free Pusheen coloring sheets for kids! Pusheen is one of the most adorable cats ever created, and it’s not surprising that children everywhere like to color this cute creature. And what mythical creature collection would be complete without a mystifying Mermaid Pusheen? The Mermaid Pusheen Funko Pop! figure features a mint green tail and a beautiful headpiece of starfish and pearls. This splashy kitty was mer-maid for your shelf!

Stickers

Simply color the cat’s face and body and separate them, gluing the face to the bottom of the paper bag and the body underneath vertically.

We have another image of a fabulous pretend unicorn in this adorable Pusheen printable! She fancies herself a beautiful unicorn in this picture, and why not! Rounding out the collection is the always adorable Pusheenosaurus. The classic Pusheenosaurus Funko Pop! figure has her signature green spikes and a mighty (yet cute) tail. This Funko Pop! is totally dino-mite! I also think it would look really pretty to use some bright colored pens for the ice cream to really make the colors pop! What colors and mediums will you use for this Pusheen printable? I’m sure that after a nice nap she’ll be ready for more though. What fun art mediums will you use to color in this scene? This picture could be a good chance to try out some fun new art mediums. If you have some paints, I bet that they would really help this image to pop!The Pusheen character should be colored and laminated to thin cardboard, and the cutout glued to the front of the “accordion.” It can be really fun to try out different color choices and art mediums, so why not print out a few copies of your favorite Pusheen printables and really experiment with different looks? When your beach artwork is complete, share it online so we can admire your handiwork. We love seeing Pusheen come to life in your unique style It might be another one where using some paints and pens would look really great to add some intensity to the colors as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment