276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Greenworks Tools 1300607 Cordless strimmer and hedge trimmer, 40 V Lithium-Ion (No Battery or Charger), green, 1300607VA, 40 voltsV

£134.995£269.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The HYMT5200X multi-tool is a heavy-duty and powerful machine, which enables you to maintain your garden with one versatile and complete gardening system. If you have a lot of hedges to trim, a petrol version may be your best bet, as they offer larger blades and more long-lasting power.

So, when GardenReviews asked me to test the Greenworks G40LM41K2X cordless lawnmower, I couldn’t wait to see whether it would give my dull green a glow-up. The Greenworks G40LM41K2X is powered by two 40V, 2Ah Lithium-ion batteries, providing a combined power of 80V. This tailored approach to tackling diverse hedge shapes and angles is typical of Greenworks’ user-centric design. Greenworks G40PSH 40v Cordless Long Reach Hedge Trimmer + Pruner Kit is a lightweight long reach hedge trimmer/pole pruner in comparison to petrol long reach hedge trimmers that can be heavy, awkward, noisy, giving off harmful emissions. Takes account of how comfortable and well placed the handles and switches are, how comfortable or tiring it is in use, how easy it is to move around and cut with, how heavy and noisy it is and how much it vibrates.Unlike other models that feature a visible lever, the G40LM41K2X has gone one better and changed this to a nifty push button (something you’ll find on products that are much more expensive). And all are quiet thanks to being battery driven, meaning no noise, no emissions and no problem starting them. The trimmer has humongous 51cm dual-action trimmer blades, and a 20cm pole saw built to blitz through branches at 8m/s. It causes a bit of a strain on the motor—it’s not too much of an issue, but it does reduce battery life. About the product: I got a battery for greenworks products , Quality of the battery brilliant lasts for ages able to do some strimming , then after a few days cut all my hedges before battery ran out also great power in it too.

Choose from slim trimmers to robust, high-powered hedge cutters for enthusiast or professional use, and even long reach cordless hedge trimmers for lopping away those tall trees. The battery supports other Greenworks products, and the dual design means you get two tools in one — a bargain in itself.These guys boast over 1,000 unique battery and technology patents (yes, you heard that right), leading the charge in cordless design. Unlike petrol mowers, which produce harmful emissions and are less environmentally friendly, this battery-powered mower has zero carbon emissions. This homegrown manufacturer promises all the power and performance of a petrol-driven mower without the mess. Very impressed with this pole hedge trimmer have not used the pruner yet but so far so good, battery life is excellent, power is excellent, well designed bit of kit. To put it simply: an electric toothbrush does not have to be thrown away when the battery no longer works.

When fully charged, the batteries last up to 30 minutes, which is enough to mow a medium-sized lawn up to 500m². ur unique brand, VHBW, offers high-quality electronic accessories to give your electronic devices a longer, or even a new boost of, life. Of course, the initial investment is loftier than budget alternatives, but you’re getting much more. The mower’s 2-in-1 mulching and collection functions are really clever, and, if I’m honest, I didn’t realise how easy it would be to cut different types of grass. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

The adjustable cutting head also allows you to customise the saw/trimmer angle, giving you flexibility and professional-grade results, whether pruning or sculpting hedges. In this review, I’ll give you my honest opinion, discussing everything from performance to features and overall value.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment