276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Emperial Premium Black 17L Halogen Convection Oven Cooker Air Fryer 1400W Includes Accessories Pack, Timer & Extender Ring

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note that this Classic 12 Litre Halogen Oven looks very similar to the Quest 43890 Halogen Oven Low Fat Fryer we review, but without the air fryer part. Pros The oven’s energy efficiency is a real plus, saving up to 60% more energy compared to a standard oven, and offering the benefit of faster cooking times. I appreciate not having to preheat the oven, and the automatic self-cleaning setting makes maintenance a breeze. Like with all electrical goods, there is a potential for danger if not used correctly or left unattended. We would recommend always grilling at low temperatures and supervising the oven at all times. It's also essential that you clean halogen ovens thoroughly to prevent food poisoning and other diseases from spreading. What to read next: My experience with the Andrew James Premium Halogen Oven has been incredibly positive. The oven offers a multitude of cooking options, whether I am roasting, baking, grilling, frying, or steaming. The adjustable temperature control allows me to easily heat the oven up to 250 degrees centigrade, making it perfect for a variety of dishes. One of the primary considerations in selecting a halogen oven is its capacity. When looking at various models, I want to ensure that the oven has enough space to accommodate my cooking needs. A smaller oven may suffice if I mostly cook for myself or a small family, while a larger capacity oven would be better suited for meal prepping or hosting dinner parties. Temperature Range and Controls

If the thought of filling a 17L cooking bowl with food makes you anxious just a bit, the Quest 43890 Halogen Oven Low Fat Fryer Glass Housing, 12L, 1400W offers some calm. The glass bowl of this halogen oven is just 12L capacity and the unit doesn’t come with an extender ring. This volume is the perfect size for a family or for just one person. An alternative to using a halogen oven is a conventional oven or a convection oven. Conventional ovens rely on radiant heat from heating elements in the oven walls and bottom to cook food, while convection ovens use a fan to circulate hot air to cook food evenly. While halogen ovens can be more energy-efficient and faster than conventional ovens, they may not have the same capacity or versatility as a traditional oven. Additionally, some people prefer the taste and texture of food cooked in a conventional oven. Capacity Determine whether you need a compact oven for occasional use or a larger model with advanced features for frequent cooking.They are also great for a money-conscious single person or a couple who wants to make a fast and healthy dinner. You might be living in a flat and looking for a space-saving and cost-effective way of making meals, without compromising on versatile cooking and flavourful foods. No more bending or reaching too, as halogen ovens sit on your kitchen countertop. Halogen ovens will often allow you to prepare food using different cooking methods. The most common methods found in halogen ovens are grilling, steaming, barbecuing, roasting, baking, defrosting and dehydrating food. Are halogen ovens safe? If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods: 1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services Some of the models in our halogen oven review combine the oven with an air fryer so you don’t have to choose one appliance over the other. Best small halogen oven: Daewoo SDA1032 Deluxe 17L 1300W Halogen Air Fryer - Buy now on Robert Dyas

Dimensions Halogen oven dimensions: 332mm (L) x 465mm (W) x 330mm (H) Extender ring dimensions: 81mm (H) What's more, it has a self-cleaning function, you can't get more convenient than that! Simply fill with warm, soapy water, turn on the self-clean function, and just like that it will soon be ready to use again! Now you can spend more time relaxing with family/friends, while the deviced does all the hard work for you. The Daewoo Manual Halogen Oven is a versatile kitchen appliance that caters to the modern health-conscious cook. This oven offers a generous 17-litre capacity and is ideal for families or entertaining guests. It combines the convenience of halogen heating with air circulation technology, allowing you to cook your favourite meals with little to no oil, ensuring healthier eating without compromising on taste. Main Features: For a start, they are small and efficient, no pre-heating is required, and by cooking faster less energy is consumed.

What to read next:

Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Next Day & Named Day Delivery The electriQ Halogen Oven cooking bowl is ideal for cooking rice, baking cakes and more. Get yours here. (Cooking bowl sold separately)

This table top oven distributes heat evenly to enhance browning and uses air circulation for a more energy friendly device compared to conventional cooking methods. You can even look forward to fast cooking times, as this Culinar system offers results up to three time faster than a conventional oven; you really can enjoy the best of both worlds! The timer and temperature controls make it easy to ensure my meals are cooked to perfection without the worry of burning. I love how simple it is to clean, just fill it with warm, soapy water and set it to self-clean – it’s spotless and ready for the next use. We’re all very aware of energy efficiency now - you’ll be amazed to know that they vary between 1200-1400 watts of power, compared to the average standard oven which consumes 3000-5000 watts. They’re also wonderfully timesaving; you’ll find it more like cooking in a microwave than in an oven. Powerful 1400W Halogen Oven with 17L Max Capacity: In comparison to the standard, smaller sized halogens available, this one boasts a large 17L capacity, allowing you to provide enough portions for you and any hungry guests. Not to mention, the 1400W power rating means that you can create much healthier dishes without the oil usually required – this means unhealthier dishes are much easier to fit into your diet, retaining the same great taste. Make every day a Fry-day! Food cooks in its own juices, therefore you only need a tiny amount of oil. Imagine the crispiest chips, the most succulent chops, and grilled bacon for the BLT of dreams. How does a halogen oven work?

What is a halogen oven?

This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. How To Return A Product This unit is self-cleaning. Add soapy water to the empty bowl and select the thaw/wash option on the temperature control dial.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment