276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aromatherapy Organic and Natural Citronella Room Spray, Pillow & Body Spray/Bug and Insect Repellent/Deet Free/Made in U.K.

£10.8£21.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On our honeymoon in Mexico I got so many bug bites that I had to go visit the doctor at the resort and get a shot in my butt.

I do not know why but mosquito’s are by far the worst where I live in VA than anywhere I’ve ever been. Please remember it can take some time for your bank, credit card company, or PayPal to process and post the refund. As a lot of room sprays are oil based always ensure you spray away from hard surfaces and try to avoid direct contact with soft furnishings. Drip 50 drops of Citronella Essential Oil into the empty bottle (we add the oil first in case of any spillage or adding the wrong amount, it's much easier to start again if its not already mixed with the witch hazel! Learn how to make Citronella Room Spray with our two ingredient recipe, an effective, aromatic solution for keeping pesky bugs out of your living space.As always, prevention is better than cure, which is why using an insect repellent is essential to stop little creatures ruining your fun or putting you off from enjoying some time in the great outdoors.

Enjoy time in your garden, without being pestered by insects and releasing a fresh scent into your home.When pumped into the air, the fragrance molecules are dispersed, masking unpleasant odours and leaving a pleasant scent. I seem to be the tasty one in the group for mosquitos, but when it comes to chiggers they are indiscriminate. Basil had a high percent of effectiveness too and geranium I don’t know how effective it is but I just love the scent. Or you can save the time of mixing all these oils and purchase doTerra’s TERRASHIELD that is a combo of oils that keep all bugs at bay.

When using a Room Spray you simply, press gently to release a few spritz of your product into your space.First of all, most commercial sunscreens are loaded with chemicals and I can’t speak to what may happen to the essential oils when combined with these sunscreens and their ingredients. You should look for a long period of activity so that you do not have to reapply it too often and it should ideally be water-resistant, particularly if you are on holiday and likely to be sweating, swimming and splashing in the sea. I have used this spray several times already and it works really, really well and it has worked well for other’s that have tried it, too. I am allergic to mosquito bites and have to try to avoid getting bitten (sadly I seem to be really attractive to them too – they will even bite me through clothing so the advice to wear long pants and sleeves doesn’t even help). Also, due to my experience with getting bit so many times… Plantain is by far the easiest and quickest itch/pain relief for bug bites.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment