276°
Posted 20 hours ago

X-FLOAT Levitating Shoe Display Floating Sneaker Stand (White)

£103.61£207.22Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The cleverly incorporated fan relies on a tiny air vent to maintain your shoe’s twirl, ensuring a perpetual glide. Now that we have a better understanding of levitating shoe displays. Let’s jump into our list of the top 8 models to shop for in the 2023 market. 1. X-Float Levitating Shoe Display It can fit up to size 13 shoe comfortably, rotating a full 360 degrees based on display setup. Keep in mind that it may not work well with high-top shoes. Shoes that are too tall may get caught as it rotates. Try adjusting the magnet to account for a more shallow levitation where possible.

Levitating Shoe Display Stands to Consider in 2023 The Top 8 Levitating Shoe Display Stands to Consider in 2023

Each unit is set up a little differently, but overall, it includes electromagnetic technology in the base. You place a magnet in the heel of the shoe and turn the power on. You will need to place it properly in the electromagnetic field, and once you do, it will levitate. Art installations and museum exhibits also benefit from the magnetic levitation display’s ability to create an immersive and awe-inspiring experience. By floating sculptures, artifacts, or artistic creations, the display enhances the artistic value and provides a unique perspective for viewers. It adds a sense of wonder and fascination, allowing artists and curators to push the boundaries of creativity and engage audiences in a memorable way.

Working...

I should know. I once became so obsessed with displaying my favorite shoes in clear plastic shoe boxes that I spent a small fortune on them, only to find that the boxes took up way too much room in my closet to be practical. While I may not be able to display my shoes in clear boxes all around the house, there is a way for me to display my amazing sneaker collection for guests to admire and see from all angles. If you’re even the least bit sneaker-obsessed or have a collection of perfect-condition Air Jordans stored away in your closet, chances are you may have heard about the X-FLOAT Levitating Shoe Display Floating Sneaker Stand.

X-FLOAT Levitating Shoe Display Floating Sneaker Stand (Black

Once you plug it in, the shoe will levitate, freely rotating 360 degrees with no strings – only the magic of magnets holding it up! The shoes in the YIJING Magnetic Levitation Shoe Display will sit closer to the magnet than some of the other levitating shoe displays on the market today. Now that we’ve unraveled the mystery behind levitating shoe displays. Let’s discuss the factors you need to consider when choosing one for your collection. 1. Weight Capacity Your shoe may be too light. Many units come with small metal balls that you can add to your shoe to help add additional weight. If not, you can add other smaller items to help add a few ounces to the shoe. If you add too much, the magnets will not hold up the shoe. Does it need to be turned on to work?

Stability

The levitation height refers to the distance between the base and the shoe attachment when the display is in operation. A greater levitation height creates a more dramatic effect but may also require a more powerful electromagnet. Which could lead to higher energy consumption. Choose a display with a levitation height that strikes a balance between aesthetics and energy efficiency. 3. Design & Aesthetics Take care when handling the display, especially the shoe attachment, to avoid damaging the magnets. Some customers have reported difficulty with getting the shoe to levitate, and it is often because the shoe is not heavy enough. The set includes metal balls that can help add weight to help it properly levitate. Our innovative Levitating Magnet/Floating Display utilizes advanced electromagnetic technology to elevate your products to new heights. This cutting-edge device allows the displayed object to gracefully rotate in mid-air, providing a mesmerizing 360° view. Renowned artists and designers, like Rayvenn Shaleigha D’Clark have embraced these levitation displays to showcase their sculptures, while brands have discovered their potential to present new products in a truly distinctive manner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment