276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maybelline Lipstick, Superstay Matte Ink Crayon Longlasting Nude Lipstick With Precision Applicator 15 Lead The Way

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. Off the bat I had contradictory expectations for these lipsticks; as I said above, I’m a fan of Superstay lip products, but I’m almost obsessively dedicated to liquid lipsticks as a rule. Primero probé el labial líquido SuperStay, luego el que lleva labial en un lado y al otro lado un bálsamo y ahora me animé con este y otra maravilla. I’ve been a fan of every Superstay lip product I’ve tried from them in the past so I was excited to give these a go and I wanted to get my thoughts and the full swatches up for you ASAP to help fill that confusing void. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers.

Super Stay® Ink Crayon is a long-lasting lip crayon available in a range of 23 vibrant matte shades that last up to 8 hours.Tenía miedo de que me "borrase los labios" ya que soy muy blanquita pero para nada, es un nude precioso y muy favorecedor. For even more precision, line the edge of your lips first with a Colour Sensational lip liner, and use the built-in sharpener to keep the Super stay Ink Crayon tip on point for more defined results. For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics. Olor increible, no duran tanto como los super stay liquidos pero dura bastante, deja los labios hidratados y los coloes son preciosos, este en particular es un nude que combina con todo, sobre todo para ir a trabajar! Neither too liquid nor too creamy - the Superstay Ink Crayon has a feather-light formulation, which protects the delicate skin of the lips and lasts for up to eight hours.

I personally prefer going light on the eyeshadows for Own Your Empire and Treat Yourself because their colors pack a punch and they really bring the attention to your lips. For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on sex toys, fashion face masks, cosmetics, pierced jewellery, swimwear or lingerie, if the seal has been broken or is no longer in place. It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties.Our 1st lip crayon with Lasting Ink technology glides a rich layer of matte lipstick color across the lips with effortless control that lasts for up to eight hours of wear. These lipsticks go on smoothly and they appear the same as the shade of their pen's packaging when swatched. I could pat my fingers against my lips without getting any lipstick on my fingers, but I imagine if you tried kissing someone repeatedly you’d probably begin to get transfer. When those shades arrive I’ll take additional photos wearing them to add to the individual while-wearing shots below. Born in 1915 with a catchy slogan to match, Maybelline now offers over 200 beauty products and champions cosmopolitan city-girl style.

Introducing Maybelline Superstay Lip Ink Crayon Lead The Way 15 -- a perfect lip colour that won't quit! I expected that these crayons would live up to that standard, but as it turns out, I was very pleasantly surprised by their feel, staying power, and wear.

As you can see, there’s a range of colours, with several soft pinks as well as wine colours, two reds, and a bright orange. They’re not perfect because I swatched them all in Superdrug from brand new Testers purely so I could give you guys as much of the range as possible, but from what I can tell there is 12 shades and I could only get 11 of them. I've only purchased four of the shades they have but I think I've got the neutrals, reds, and pinks covered with my choices.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment