276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L’Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox Concentrated Oil for Soft, Shiny, Silky Hair, Fast-absorbing Lightweight Concentrated Texture, Daily Leave-in, For All Hair Types, 50 ml

£37.28£74.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only does it leave my hair feeling incredibly soft and silky, but it also effectively removes any buildup from hard water or styling products. Serie Expert METAL DETOX Serum Oil 50ml by L’Oreal Professionnel is a concentrated lightweight oil with the power of Metal Detox to help stop hair breakage by up to 97% and improve hair conditions. You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. I’m not a professional by all means but I have 2 daughters in the beauty industry always showing me the best products. L'O réal's Metal Detox line was designed to help counter the metals* that naturally come with the water from showers.

The Metal Detox Concentrated Oil provides protection against the effects of humidity and up to 230°C heat protection. Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case. Up 97% less hair breakage**, say hello to stronger and more nourished hair with body and discipline. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. L’Oréal Professionnel’s Metal Detox Anti-deposit Protector Concentrated Hair Oil is an ultra-nourishing treatment that helps to remove the build-up of copper particles on the hair.Versatile Use: Perfect for use before or after hair colouring or as a part of your regular hair care routine. I just used a couple a couple drops on wet hair first and did not feel any heaviness or residue left over.

In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. PATENTED INNOVATION] Enriched with Glicoamine, this concentrated oil protects hair from the deposit of metal particles.

A Metal Detox concentrated oil which is instantly absorbed by the hair fiber without weighing it down, for soft, shiny and silky hair. The oil is an ultra-nourishing treatment that helps to remove the build-up of copper particles on the hair.

L'Oréal Professionnel’s Metal Detox Anti-deposit Protector Concentrated Hair Oil is an ultra-nourishing treatment that helps to remove the build-up of copper particles on the hair. The lightweight formula makes my hair look and feel healthier, with a beautiful shine that lasts all day.

Get ready for exciting updates on our latest offers, product launches, and exclusive beauty content. Formulated using Glicoamine, the multi-benefit oil smoothes and cares for all hair types without weighing it down, whilst providing heat-protection up to 230°C.

I do have thick hair, I ended up using about 2 pumps, it’s not greasy but it’s quite soft and makes my hair look a bit shiny and healthy (which I loved of course). I would recommend this product to anyone who would like to strengthen their hair and who would like to detox from harmful metals, which I think we could all use! The concentrated formula delivers up to 97% less breakage** and 2x shinier** hair, for hair that is stronger, more nourished, and with more body and discipline. Rights: access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, which can be consulted in our Privacy Policy.

DIMETHICONOL • GLYCERIN • PEG-14 DIMETHICONE • HYDROXYETHYL UREA • PHENOXYETHANOL • PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL • LIMONENE • POLYACRYLAMIDE • C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • LINALOOL • LAURETH-7 • CARAMEL • CITRAL • GLYCINE • GERANIOL • COUMARIN • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 • POLYQUATERNIUM-7 • CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. An addictive fragrance with a unique tech signature, thanks to a memorable citrus top associated with distinctive musky woods.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment