276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Sticker Album: Blank Sticker Book for Collecting Stickers | Reusable Sticker Collection Album for Kids - Pink Unicorns Design (Sticker Albums for Kids)

£3.175£6.35Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What sets our easy to use name stickers apart from sew-on and iron-on alternatives is their ability to be effortlessly applied or removed within seconds. This distinctive poly-art paint-by-sticker book for kids ages 6-10 features a collection of 10 geometric designs of majestic ocean animals, from jellyfish and dolphins to penguins, sharks, and more! You can use the service even if you do not allow optional access, but you cannot use functions that require access until you allow it. Our waterproof name tags can be used as name labels for clothes, labels for baby bottles and many other things. I know you have other reward charts with such background but I like this style and number of squares.

We believe our product is a fun and colourful solution to avoid losing your possessions as well as a product that can help you help the environment. And with our sticker printing service, you can customise every element of your stickers and labels to get the exact look, feel, and usage you want. When people think of name tags for kids they often think of My Nametags, however, our personalised sticker design options encompass a multitude of colours, backgrounds and fonts so there is a personalised name label for everyone. Only high-quality labels made with premium plastic compounds (PVC) can withstand the rigours of everyday life and continual washing cycles.Waterproof name stickers from My Nametags provide an easy-to-use and durable solution to enhance the likelihood of lost clothing and equipment finding their way back home.

Plastic material is both oil and water-resistant and a more durable option for both indoor and outdoor use. Then we recommend our die-cut stickers or kiss-cut stickers to make your design stand out with a custom shape. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Starting each day with a clean slate and positive mindset for the day ahead is particularly important for children with SEND. Using anywhere from 60-100 colored stickers for each animal pattern, place them in the appropriate spot according to its numbered section and watch as the geometric shapes transform into beautiful, crystalized animal designs. A trip to the park or cafe can be a lovely reward at the end of a week and involves you spending time together too. Children will enjoy screen-free fun with this amazing sticker book that encourages hours of unlimited imagination and play.

However, it's important to note that these iron-on labels are permanent, which may be inconvenient if you intend to give the garment away. On the other hand, when your students display lovely behaviour, they will be rewarded through the use of stickers, the more stickers the closer to the prize.This is great but wonder if you can do one with a football background and one with a dinosaur background? And as the cost of children's shoes continues to rise, it becomes increasingly crucial to protect them from inadvertent mixups by identifying them with a label. When designing stickers with a black background, make sure you use an ink colour that stands out — like gold, silver or white. And our sustainable stickers maintain their brightness, vibrancy, and legibility even after numerous wash cycles.

With our name stickers, you can also enjoy personalising the stickers with your child by choosing from a wide range of designs, colours, and sizes. In the update beforehand, there was capability for WhatsApp, and some packs even had capability for Telegram! Then our circle stickers and square stickers are for you, since they're made from water-resistant plastic. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.The main problem people face when using stick-on labels for clothing is getting them to stay in place. Secondly when ever I add a sticker to a pack it doesn’t add to the downloaded stickers so I have to re-download them and now I have two of the same but one has the added stickers. When it comes to labelling clothes, name stickers from My Nametags strike a perfect balance between durability and the flexibility to re-label garments in the future. I have passed this over to our lovely design team - if we can make this for you we will be back in touch to let you know.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment