276°
Posted 20 hours ago

USAopoly | Hues and Cues | Guessing Board Game | Ages 8+ | 3-10 Players | 30 Minutes Playing Time

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The players guessing will then take one of their pawns and place it on top of a color on the board they think best represents “Beach. Gamer Network Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom, registered under company number 03882481. Please try again later as the restrictions may be lifted, or contact your service provider if the issue persists. I'm not sure how hard it would be to implent, but something that would be really neat would be to be able to select your preferred player color(s). Half of the table hated it, and half loved it, which shows that this game is not for everyone, but it can be enjoyed with friends.

It absolutely is possible for each player to pick whatever color they want and only see that from your own point of view, i. To do so, the active player needs to carefully select a phrase they think accurately describes the colours on the swatch and communicate this to the other players, much like party board game Codenames. Now players will take their second pawn and place it on the board where they think Sea Foam is best represented. This is the entire concept behind Hues and Cues a board game created to spend time with family and friends debating, imagining, and on some occasions laughing.Easy to learn, quick to play: A crazy travel friendly board game for kids, Junior Colourbrain takes about 2 minutes to learn and 20 minutes to play. Manchmal zweifelt man auch an sich selbst und nicht nur den anderen ;) für alle, die gerne mal ein Spiel spielen wollen, das keine vorbereitet/ Aufbau Zeit benötigt und das in 2 Sätzen erklärt ist, definitiv eine kaufempehlung. Hopefully our experience with the game, and this review, will help you judge if Hues and Cues might be a game your family and friends would enjoy playing. Hues and Cues is a vibrant game of colorful communication where players are challenged to make connections to colors with words. Request Rejected This page is unavailable due to either geographic restrictions or other restrictions in place at this time.

My experience playing this game gives me mixed feelings, the time spent with my friends was amazing, but I am tempted to say that it was because of my friends and not precisely because of the game. Then in games where your player color doesn't matter you get your most preferred color that is a color available in the choosen game.For example, the active player might receive a card showing a light pink colour and a pastel blue colour, and decides to use the phrase ‘cotton candy’ to describe it to the rest of the group.

After writing for Kotaku UK, Waypoint and Official Xbox Magazine, Alex became a member of the Dicebreaker editorial family. But when I found it on the board and saw the huge variety of hues around it, my mind started scrambling for how my cue would be interpreted. They say it's a great game that all the family can play, it'd be good for a challenge, and is different to most other games on the market. Maybe (probably) I'm a nincompoop for letting this hurt my gaming, but it seems like a simple thing to just let players choose what color they prefer.

After this second pass, the cue-giver places the scoring frame on the board so that the target color is in the center of the scoring frame and players score points. Points are awarded at the end of each round, with guessing players scoring points depending on how close their markers were to the correct coordinates and the clue giver earning points from how many guesses were accurate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment