276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tomorrow Will Be A Good Day: My Autobiography - The Sunday Times No 1 Bestseller

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

His story is of a man whose insatiable curiosity and appetite for life have led him around so many unexpected corners - and serves to unite and inspire every generation This England A wonderful read. Captain Tom is a beacon of light, and hope, and positivity' Piers Morgan, Life Stories, ITV

Dogs become such dear and close companions and the creatures that get you through the darkest of days. I’ve probably cried more over the loss of my pets than I have over people.” A riveting account. Tom is as sharp as a bayonet . . . This old soldier should never, ever fade away in our memory. Neither should his life advice Daily Express A modest, decent, charming man with a can-do attitude and a twinkle in his eye, Captain Tom's story is that of a man whose insatiable curiosity and appetite for life have led him around so many unexpected corners - finding both adventure and joy. A national hero . . . He tells the story of his life with unfailing optimism and charm Daily MirrorA riveting account. Tom is as sharp as a bayonet . . . This old soldier should never, ever fade away in our memory. Neither should his life advice * Daily Express * I found unexpected things in common with Captain Tom, such as his deaf father, or sharing a love for Terry’s Chocolate Oranges. I really enjoyed reading about his Yorkshire upbringing. At times the vibe reminded me of Roald Dahl or Enid Blyton. There’s an incredible amount of detail at times, which helped paint a vivid picture of pre-war life. There is perhaps too much mention of mechanics, motorcycles, cars and tanks – but these are some of Tom’s biggest passions, so he can talk about them however much he wants! We are committed to providing exceptional service and support to each of our clients. We believe in open communication and transparency, providing clients with all the information they need to make informed decisions about their future.

Culture, knowledge, and heritage are the torchbearers of this country. There are many things that India and Vedas could be highly proud of. It is impeccable and incredible to have the epitome of “Vedic Astrology”, which has crossed several timelines and is still perfect in its usability, and precision. One such thing is “Panchangam”, Hindu Panchang or simply called as the Hindu almanac, which accurately calculates the planetary positions. It can be defined as the astrological daily calendar, which is calculated based on the positions of astrological bodies. It is interesting to note that each planet will be positioned on a specific alignment, and it would be easy to predict how a particular day will be. A national hero . . . He tells the story of his life with unfailing optimism and charm * Daily Mirror * NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank to close at least 172 branches in 2023/24 – here's the full list, plus alternatives The hardest part is the first step; once you’ve done that, if you do another one, it becomes a natural thing,’ The Guardian, December 2020. A worldwide chaos with Covid and a man arriving at his 100th birthday that gave hope to millions of people hope, that tomorrow would be a good day.There is so much more to the humble centenarian exserviceman's life than his garden laps for the NHS. A life-affirming memoir * Sun * A wonderful read. Captain Tom is a beacon of light, and hope, and positivity Piers Morgan, Life Stories, ITV Autumn Statement: Workers to pay less in national insurance – but rate cuts don't offset the freezing of personal tax thresholds

His autobiography will continue to inspire. A hundred-year history of Britain and a life well lived * My Weekly * As a young, he did not have the habit of eating a lot or dinking a lot as he mentioned in the book which usually leads to better health. In a non-material sense, he was very caring when it came to his mother and father. His father was almost deaf and Tom was always with him helping him and translating words so his father can understand. He cared for his parents a lot and this possibly one secret. The other was treating people equally regardless of their color or religion; he said about it that this is how I was raised. Another reason is his sense of duty toward society and his community always participating in charities to help others. Also, He spent 60 years of his life organizing a yearly gathering for his regiment in WWII, booking flights and hotels, making sure that he meets with his comrades every year as if they are a family. He only stopped when everybody who fought with him in Burma died and he was the only one left. Also, one big factor is his absolute optimism. There were events in his life that no one can see good in them, but he always took the matter lightly with very bright thinking which made them small matters in his eyes. Finally, perhaps there are some genetically related reasons as well that contributed to his late age. A very open and honest account of a centenarian's life . . . You cannot help but be amazed Who Do You Think You Are? An incredible insight into a hundred years of British social history - and the story of a remarkable man * Candis * Autumn Statement: State pension confirmed to rise by 8.5% from April 2024 – while some benefits will go up by 6.7%Thankfully, that optimistic spirit which helped so many during the pandemic is here in abundance too. His ability to look on the bright side of life is endearing and inspiring. When a man lives 100 years he tends to philosophize about life to make sense of it. And that's what I liked about the book, lots of life lessons. A lot of people marveled about the secret of his health until this late age and when he was once asked: What's the secret? He answered: You need to choose your parents and your grandparents. It was a bit of light-hearted nonsense because you obviously can’t, and yet I did feel I’d been very fortunate with mine. Eventually, I said it was all about grounding in childhood and maybe inheriting good genes. ‘If I knew the secret,’ I added, ‘I could make a lot of money!’ Captain Tom Moore's charming autobiography is an inspiration . . . A great personal history of the past century, and we can all learn something from Captain Tom * Woman's Weekly *

In my view, these are the reasons for the secret of him having a long life that many people wondered about. If you search in our Islamic culture, a lot of what I mentioned above is declared in many Islamic scripts as reasons for having a prolonged and prosperous life. So no wonder he lived 100 year. Heart warming, touching and a story that shows how through a life we all have the NHS to thank after the last two years especially and Covid.The mechanical parts were of little interest to me; I’m not one for mechanics but I read on for the smaller details in the war and his time as a soldier. Born at the tail end of the Spanish flu epidemic, Tom Moore was raised in the Yorkshire Dales by a loving family that had not escaped tragedy. Yet when the clouds of war threatened, Tom raised his hand and joined up to fight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment