276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STUDIO NOD Earbuds, FREENOD True Wireless Earbuds for iphone, Earbud In-Ear Headphones - Studionod Pure Bass Sound, Bluetooth, Wireless Calls, Music, Background Noise Cancellation During Calls, Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We’ve heard from the masses, so the final Raycon earbuds review I chose to include was for The Fitness Earbuds on RTings.com. After their team put them to the test—assessing everything from sound quality to fit and stability—here’s what they had to say:

Along with your preferred style of earbuds, you’ll get the wireless charging capsule, user manual, type C cable, and S, M, L, and XL extra gel tips. You can also set up three different sound profiles to share your buds with your family or to switch between using them for music, phone calls, and gaming. Raycon earbuds also resist dust and water so they’re safe to take on runs and you can even wear certain styles in the rain. What’s Included? The breathability of the Raycon Fitness Earbuds is outstanding, which is to be expected from in-ear headphones. They don’t trap much heat around your ear, so you shouldn’t sweat more than normal when using them.”

Subscribe to our newsletter

I love how they feel, great range of bass and ambulance. I actually bought this before I saw any ads on YouTube so I just went head first to something I didn’t know anything about. One of my best decisions I’ve ever had I highly recommend.” That’s really saying something. Another shopper wrote this rave review: “ So pleased with my Raycon E25 earbuds! The charger case is sleek and well engineered with great magnets to ensure that they don’t fall out. Sound quality is very clear. They are really comfortable, much more so than their competitors.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment