276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bramble - 4 Large Christmas Squishies Toys - Santas, Snowman & Christmas Tree

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are even more exciting Squishmallows characters to explore and collect. From Star Wars Chewbacca and R2D2 to Marvel Spidey and Hello Kitty – you can find them all here. With so many to choose from, the fun never ends. Gift Your Friends and Family Joy with Squishmallows These are the best DIY Squishies that do not use memory foam or paint! Your Paper Squishy’s details

Paper Squishies are really easy and fun to make. From experience, we find the bigger the squishy the better! You can either draw your own Santa Squishy or use our free Santa Squishy printable here.Stuffing – we used an old pillow for stuffing, but cotton wool works too (thanks Lucy!) or old plastic bags Next, cut out two circles. Now use this basic circle to draw a Santa! Watch our “How to draw Santa” video for inspiration! With so many animals, characters, colours, and sizes to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect cuddle buddy here. Let us tell you more about each collection... Discover Squishmallows by Size Time to fill your DIY Paper Squishy. We used an old pillow stuffing. But toy stuffing works too .. and it also works with shredded plastic bags.

Looking for a charming gift for a loved one? Why not treat them to a Squishmallow? These adorable soft toys make a great present for birthdays, holidays, or any occasion that calls for a little extra cuddliness. From unicorns and pandas to flamingos and dinosaurs, you're sure to find something they love. Time to make another DIY Paper Squishy!! We learnt how to make a squishy from paper a few months ago, when we first made our super fun and easy Emoji Squishy DIY!! I thought it was time for some more DIY squishies… and this time some Christmas Squishies!! I love these paper squishies, as they are easy to make, use every day materials and the kids can design them whichever way they want. Today’s Paper Santa Squishy DIY comes with a free printable IF you wish to use it, but of course you can draw and make it from scratch too. The design is based on the popular Christmas Squishies trio that the kids have been pestering me for – the ball Santa squishy, penguin and snowman! I designed to make the Santa one with/ for the kids! So fun. Once your basic santa squshie’s parts are done, you are ready to tape it all together! Follow the steps below or watch our Paper Santa Squishy DIY video here: You can use inspiration online or create your own. What other Christmas Squishies designs can you come up with? Taping up you Paper Squishy – side one inch Large Squishmallows - experience the ultimate snuggling experience with our largest collection of Squishmallows.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment