276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, Highly Pigmented and Water-Resistant with Long-Wearing Finish

£8.125£16.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Patient education: Allergic rhinitis. American Academy of Family Physicians. https://www.clinicalkey.com/#!/content/patient_handout/5-s2.0-pe_AAFP_allergic-rhinitis_en. Accessed Nov. 12, 2021. One popular home remedy for reducing bags under the eyes is the use of hemorrhoid creams. (Yes, really.) Bags under eyes are caused when the tissue structures and muscles supporting your eyelids weaken. The skin may start to sag, and fat that's usually around the eye can move into the area below your eyes. Also, the space below your eyes can gather fluid, making the area look puffy or swollen. Several factors cause or worsen this effect, including: Yes, the brand IT Cosmetics is cruelty-free and does not test its products or ingredients on animals or sell its products in countries where animal testing is still required by law. This particular product is also vegan-friendly.

Use a damp, cool washcloth as a compress on your eyes, preferably while sitting upright. Alternatively, cucumber slices or cold, damp tea bags can be used to help bring down swelling. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Bags is a new daytime treatment that acts to reduce the appearance of puffy eyes in 15 minutes without surgery! This new cream is a lot like the Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Eye Tightener that went viral last year as well as the Il Makiage Power Rewinder Anti-Aging Flash Firming & Depuffing Eye Treatment that I’m sure you’ve seen dozens of commercials about across the Internet. The product itself is a semi-opaque white gel that goes onto the skin completely clear, so it’s suitable for all skin tones. It has the sort of silicone-rich, instantly smoothing feel of a primer, and begins to dry immediately.Excess fluid in the body can also pool there, making the lower lids look even puffier and more swollen. Shadows and discoloured skin under the eyes cause eye bags to look more prominent. Did you know eye bags are hereditary? That means there’s really no miracle eye cream that will help the issue! However, products like It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Bags can help but the problem is they can be a chore to apply and they can be challenging to use with makeup. Or at least that’s been the case in the past but apparently It Cosmetics has somehow mastered this formula. However, IT Cosmetics is owned by parent company L’Oréal, a corporation that is not completely cruelty-free as it allows some of its other brands to be sold in countries where animal testing is still required. Where to buy IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Bags If the swelling becomes severe, painful, itchy, red or persistent, see an optician. Remedies for bags under eyes This product can be used on bare skin or over the top of make-up. In both cases, any skincare or make-up product underneath should be completely dry before you apply Bye Bye Under Eye Bags.

Your health care provider will want to rule out other possible causes that can contribute to the swelling, such as thyroid disease, infection, connective tissue disease or an allergy. You may be referred to a health care provider who specializes in the eyes (ophthalmologist), plastic surgery or plastic surgery of the eyes (oculoplastic surgeon). Causes In consumer studies, IT Cosmetics found that 94% of testers said the results lasted all day, and 90% said the product felt comfortable on the skin. Most people find that swelling and bruising decreases significantly in about 10 to 14 days to the point that they feel comfortable going out in public again. Always call your optician if you have any unusual symptoms or pain that may indicate post-surgery problems. You only need to apply a pea-sized amount of the cream to see immediate effects Credit: Laura MulleyHemorrhoid creams contain phenylephrine, which constricts blood vessels and can temporarily tighten the skin under the eyes, making eye bags less noticeable. Be careful not to get the cream in your eyes as it could irritate them. The vegan formula is said to be sensitive to the skin but be careful not to get it in your eyes. Here’s how you use Bye Bye Under Eye Bags Daytime Treatment. First, make sure your skin is completely dry. You can have moisturizer or eye cream on, just wait a few minutes for it to dry. Apply a pea-size amount of Bye Bye Under Eye Bags Daytime Treatment per eye with your fingertip. Glide evenly from inner to outer eye corners 2-3 times without blending too much. Just tap the product outward. Now, relax your face. No squinting or smiling for about 15 minutes until the product is fully dry. It Cosmetics. I tried using Bye Bye Under Eye Bags both ways, under and over make-up, and found that the way I most preferred was somewhere in the middle – over foundation but under concealer – as it made my concealer go a little patchy when added on top of it.

At the end of the day the product can be easily removed with your usual face cleanser. How long does IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Bags last?Bye Bye Under Eye Bags comes in a sleek metal tube, which is great for squeezing every last drop out (although I found the nozzle gets a little messy after a few uses). You’ll be glad to know that there are a number of steps you can take to minimise the appearance of eye bags.

When I looked in the mirror after the required dry time, the darkness under my eyes, crow’s feet, and fine lines under my eyes were noticeably reduced, and my eyes looked more lifted overall. Although I did feel a slight pull and tightness under my eyes, it wasn’t uncomfortable.Know up front that cosmetic eye surgery done solely to improve appearance will not be covered by medical insurance. Khanna S, et al. The basics of baggy eyelids. Disease-a-Month. 2020; doi: org/10.1016/j.disamonth.2020.101037. The most common cause of bags under the eyes is ageing. As we get older, we experience a loss of fat padding and collagen, the major component of connective tissues in skin, muscles and other body parts. I’m not here to tell you that a cream you can buy at Ulta Beauty is going to permanently remove your under eye bags or puffiness. You’ll need to see a plastic surgeon for that. But I will tell you is that IT Cosmetics’ new Bye Bye Under Eye Bags Treatment will reduce under eye bags for the day and to be honest, that’s pretty freaking cool. The new treatment has a strong but flexible hold and goes to work in just 15 minutes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment