276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Murad Rapid Relief Spot Treatment 15ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After the Murad fail, I bought First Aid Beauty Acne Spot Treatment Gel 2% Salicylic Acid. If feels so much nicer on the skin. It has a very nice cooling effect on pimples (I'm guessing it's the aloe ingredient). It is a gel texture that I like. It stays on pimples very nicely. The only one thing I don't like about this product is: it pillls after it dries out! So use it when you're home:) Before you dive in, first identify any particular skin concerns that you have. Each product fits into specific colour-coded categories depending on what you want to target: blue is for oil control (best for acne-prone skin), purple is for hydration (best for sensitive skin), green is for firming the skin (best for ageing skin) and orange is for brightening and protecting (a good all-rounder). You can create a routine from the different ranges depending on your skincare goals. Majority of participants agree that breakouts are healing faster, skin feels healthier and less irritated, leading to being less stressed about new breakouts ‡

Simply dip a cotton swab into the treatment and apply directly to the blemish both morning and night. An invisible film will hold the actives in place longer while amino acid technology combined and max-strength 2% salicylic acid target the acne. Scientifically formulated and clinically proven to reduce breakouts, oiliness and pore size—within 1 bottle* Formulated with plant-derived phytosteroid, the Murad solution gives you the accelerated treatment and comfort you’re looking for without the side effects of steroid shots or prescription pills. of participants agreed that the supplements are easy on the stomach and 75% of participants agreed the supplements are easy to swallow ‡The all new Deep Acne Treatment is a topical treatment that can be applied directly to outbreaks — especially those deep, uncomfortable ones. This all depends on the formulation, as there are a few ingredients we would warn against using during pregnancy, such as retinol, salicylic acid and some essential oils. If you have any queries regarding a particular product, you can reach out to the { Cult Concierge team}, however, please speak to your doctor before introducing any new product into your routine while pregnant. Since Murad uses active ingredients, we recommend introducing new products gradually, making sure you patch test first. And the results are in. TikToker @ lalaluvbeautytried the treatment on “very congested, deep set acne” on her cheek. After one day, she noticed a major difference in the size and said it was looking “a lot better.” She shows each day in the video, finishing at day five when her acne is barely noticeable. “This is unreal,” she says. “Best thing I’ve ever used, hands down.” You love to see it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment