276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wow Wee What's That Smell Board Game, for 13 years to 99 years

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What's that Smell is the first ever hilarious fragrant guessing party game that opens up to a world of interesting whiffs. This game is aimed at people over the ages of 14 but Ellie who is 11 wanted to play too and did under close supervision.

When the time is up pass it on to the next player and do it all over again until the smell round is over. It would be fun to throw in something stinky– like the a smell version of the jelly bean game – bean boozled.If there is a tie, the tied players take part in a rapid smell-off round where each player gets 15 seconds to name the smell of a random mystery card. We didn't bother downloading and using the app because we were trying to have an evening off electronics. They open the first fold of the card, so that the smell zone is visible but not the answer and place it in their cardholder. I'm a mom of 4, a wife, a former elementary school teacher, and volunteer field editor at Taste of Home Cooking Magazine. thank you so much for this great idea – I will try a version of this when I visit seniors with dementia in our area – this could be a great way to trigger reminiscence – smells can be such a powerful memory trigger!

The best sniffer wins and get to choose the loser who has to smell of the stinky Stank Cards in The Whiff of Shame!

We could have played it all night, the only reason we stopped was because our noses were getting overloaded with scents and everything was starting to smell the same. We opened the app and selected Party Mode followed by the number of smells we wanted to play with (2 to 6, this would be the number of players) and then the number of seconds per round (30s, 45s or 60s). I am constantly amazed at how people use games and craft ideas from my little corner of the internet. The chosen player has to take 3 big whiffs of one of the Stanky Cards (Diaper Blowout, Extra Old Toe Cheese, Smothered in B. Overall, this is a scentastic nostril abusing, fun party game for teenagers and adults with a sense of humour.

So, if you want your festive season to be filled with fun and the smells of more than just Christmas, then I can highly recommend What’s That Smell? Start the timer, pick a mystery whiff card, brush it gently with a Whiff Strip and try to guess the scent!is a game for 2-6 players and challenges players to guess the smell on the scratch and sniff cards, using just their nostrils. Christmas is the time when family and friends get together, so it is a great time to play party games.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment