276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dulux Cuprinol Anti-Slip Decking Stain - Silver Birch - 5L

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ronseal suggest the coverage per litre is around 13m2. I have to say this is pushing it but I do feel it’s slightly more than Cuprinol when you compare them. However, again when you compare the price, Ronseal is a bit more expensive so that levels itself out to a very small margin overall between the two. I prefer a paint brush, it’ll look a bit streaky at first but will level itself out leaving a decent look. I know many opt for a big paint pad and use a tray for a big roller. Yes it does work but the grooves mean you have to push quite firmly and invariably lose paint between the gaps. That might be my clumsiness but it certainly doesn’t happen that way with a 3 or 4 inch brush! This is a really good question. There are a few really important factors that determine the durability. Obviously the first is the quality of paint. So if we take a look at Ronseal, one I’ve used plenty down the years it can vary significantly depending on whether or not it’s taking the full force of the sun for most of the day. Let’s assume it has very little shade, you’re likely to need to stain or paint every couple of years. I always try to nail a dry day for application. If I’m in direct sunlight it feels pretty touch dry after an hour and a half. If it’s a colder day you might be looking at 4-5 hours, maybe even the whole day if it’s really cold. The temperature doesn’t really matter though, the main thing is DRY! I don’t run about on it until the next day, but when I do, I instantly notice just how hard wearing it feels, as well as the excellent look it gives too! You really won’t be disappointed with the Cuprinol range! Very very hard to fault. Pros: There’s no question though, if you do choose Sadolin you’ll be surprise by the results! It’s easily up there with Ronseal and Cuprinol! If you want a traditional colour and the best of the best then this is it, but you have to question the price point with so many decent alternatives available. Pros:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment