276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUGO Reversed Eau de Toilette

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Pick up the sleek bottle with its iconic reversed logo, pop the cap and take your day in a different direction. For what you can get this for on discounters, there shouldn’t be a second thought if you dig this manner of fragrance.

Scents it kind of reminds me of are Terre D” Hermes,Atlantique,Light Blue for Womrn and The light green Lacoste. Rights: access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, which can be consulted in our Privacy Policy. It's more balanced in a way, but I dislike the sweetness because this projects for quite some time, and after a while the sweetness got in the way.I can definitely see the appeal, but to me it's difficult to get over the harshness (without a better word to describe) that genuinely makes my head hurt.

As with all new fragrances start off with a small amount until you see how strong of a scent you like, or how powerful it is on you. Bright, fresh citrus opening that sticks around for a while and a pleasing, inoffensive vetiver drydown. Try to spray on your hand and you will find that it lasts all day and pushes at least at an arm's length for solid 5-6 hours. However, two negative traits are undeniable: it does not project that much (say five feet or less), and in about two hours the whole charm comes to an abrupt end. But I also think that you don't make a mistake with this perfume, especially since it's quite cheap to get and the fragrance does a solid job on the ground.It gives Hugo Reversed an exceptional longevity and makes the fragrance linger on your skin for hours on end. This fragrance is oriented for daytime use, in spring or summer, for that refreshing effect it has, for casual outings, to the movies, etc. It's the perfect choice for the modern man who needs a scent that lasts through the hustle and bustle of the day. Hugo Reversed" smelled for me, with a blind test without any information, first after a tangy mandarin and a loose find smell.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment