276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SoundPEATS Mini pro Bluetooth 5.2 Headphones with ANC, Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, CVC 8.0, Game Mode, Transparency Mode, QCC3040, aptX Adaptive, TrueWireless Mirroring, 21 Hours

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Featured with 10mm bio-diaphragm drivers and aptX-Adaptive decoding technology, Mini Pro automatically recognizes different scenes and determines the best operating mode (low-latency mode, high-bit rate mode, low-bit rate mode) to restore every detail of the sound. Also enclosed are spare silicone tips - relatively flat and wide, to marry up with the narrow, sloped design of the buds, and a USB-A to USB-C cable.

This area was one of the bigger let downs. The earbuds are made of a kind of hard plastic material. There are a few 'edges' on the earbuds as well. Not sharp or anything, but just pointy enough when combined with the hard plastic to not be that comfortable. The eartips that come with these are also kind of cheap. Many have recommended changing out the eartips, and I would tend to agree except I don't think you should have to do that. Any manufacturer worth their salt should pony up a couple more dollars to give you some decent eartips and if they can't be bothered to do so, you should probably buy a different product. The result, overall I was always aware that these earbuds were there and didn't find them very comfortable. 5/10 Video and game performance are both very good. The Mini Pro HS has a dedicated low-latency gaming mode which works extremely well. But even in normal mode, I found its performance was great. Soundpeats App When it comes to details, the Mini Pro covers the basic well. Vocals, both male and female, form the center-part of the music and often come straight in front of you, while instruments like drums can flank you slightly on your left and right. There's decent separation between instruments. The Mini Pro have a dynamic but warm v-shaped sound that offer a tight, fast, beefy bass response, and lift the mids sufficiently to prevent your music sounding hollow, whilst obviating recess and lower-mid bleed. Comparing this to the competition, it falls some way short of something like the more expensive Soundcore Space A40, which does support fast charging and gives you around an hour extra across all of those different modes. By the same token, compared with the Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2, longevity is much better, offering around 30-45 additional minutes.The Mini Pro were a decent, if slightly bulky, in ear offering from SoundPEATS when they were released, and adding app support retrospectively was a nice touch. However, since SoundPEATS have now added the Mini Pro HS, which have improved sound, LDAC support, improved call quality and retail at around the same price, there is no need to buy this model any more. The short nozzle but steep gradient, combined with fairly lightweight footprint of 4.7g ensures a stable fit. I tried with two different sets of tips, and both styles fit the ear very comfortably.

The game mode of Mini Pro decreases the headset delay as low as 60ms while the general delay is always 80ms. Sync the sound with your screen without the latency of all time. Up to 7 hours of listening time per charge; 21 hours of total listening time with the case. Guarantees the wireless soundscape all day long. There are pros and cons to this design - whilst it feels less invasive in the short term, it can cause fatigue due to the pressure you're placing on your concha. The pressure builds up around the edges of the seal, and I found after a few hours I needed to remove the buds and give my ears a rest. I also found going up a size to the largest (right ear) and medium (left ear) tips for my odd-sized canals benefited both comfort and ANC.

Lower Latency, Better Gaming Experience

Compared to other SoundPEATS TWS models, the Mini Pro HS has a bit more treble presence, resulting in better detail retrieval and a crisper midrange. It also produces a more airy sound. At higher volumes, there may be occasional moments of sharpness in the treble, which may affect treble-sensitive listeners. Nonetheless, like all SoundPEATS earbuds, you can customize the treble via the phone app. Verdict Price, sound & listening time are all on point to what is advertised.. I've been looking to buy a pair of earbuds. I was going to buy JBL.. The reasoning behind the jbl is because I already have headphones (over the ear) that are wonderful.. I had these headphones for about 4-5 years.. I've NEVER had a problem with them and are durable.. So why not buy the earbuds? Here is why I didn't go with the JBL.. I wanted something different 2ndly I wasn't sure about the sound 3rdly I didn't see any updated earbuds.. Battery life is solid on the Mini Pro HS, although can vary depending on your usage. My findings were as follows: The case is a nice upgrade to the original, and whilst the pictures don’t suggest it, it is immediately obvious the moment you feel it in the palm of your hand. SoundPEATS have seemingly taken every weakness from the original case and improved it. Now, the case material is supported by an additional protective layer. If you’ve ever handled the Elevoc Clear case, you’ll know what I mean – it feels almost rubberised, and this adds a degree of resistance to scratches – always a minefield with matte finish cases.

SoundPEATS Mini Pro HS True Wireless มาพร้อมการเชื่อมต่อผ่าน Bluetooth เวอร์ชัน 5.3 ที่ให้สัญญาณการเชื่อมต่อที่เสถียรและมีการเชื่อมต่อเข้ากับอุปกรณ์อื่นๆ ที่ง่ายดายมากๆ ดังต่อไปนี้ With the Spinfit CP1025 tips, I found extreme high frequencies levelled off, but high mids can sound a bit 'echoey' where they’ve tried to circumvent the form factor limitations. This is especially noticeable with 'atmospheric' music styles - 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World' by Tears For Fears being a prime example. The same song, however, sounds very different with the Tanchjim tips, where less space is created between your ear canal and the source, bringing a warmer sound. Either way, detail is impressive for the price point and clarity is crisp and clean.

Compact yet Powerful

Soundpeats seem to be updating most of their Qualcomm-based products with LDAC iterations - the potential motives are discussed on headfi here, but one interpretation could be to jump on the high resolution bandwagon and offer an alternative to those with non-Qualcomm devices (Google Pixel, for example) where aptX-adaptive is not an option, opening up a larger pool of potential customers that value higher resolutions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment