276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Majoras Mask Link Amiibo - TLOZ Collection (Nintendo Switch/3DS/Wii U)

£26.56£53.12Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just like the Smash Bros. amiibo, this Link amiibo will give you a second chance to get Epona — and you can actually register two at the stable this time, as well. Otherwise, it's the same assortment of weapons and fruit.” Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required. Silent Hill: Ascension’s pricing explained ahead of Halloween premiere The interactive horror streaming series is free to experience, but you can pay to participate All 4 of the champions do drop helmets, and I can confirm you do get the champions leathers fabric from the new amiibo, colors are champion tunic blue and leather brown. I hope they give BOTW a tiny little update so the new Amiibo gives us one last little surprise there before TOTK.

One of our favourite amiibo, this pixelated friend will summon barrels with apples, arrows, Hylian Shrooms and a chest that may contain swords and shields (Knights Broadswords, Knights Shield, Soldier's Shield ). You also have the chance of earning the Sword of the Hero, inspired by Link's sword from the original NES outing, along with some pieces of clothing to match: keife191 I got the Sea-breeze boomerang from the Smash Toon Link, so I think there's some crossover amongst the various entriesIt's important to note that you must attempt to open the Temple of Time for the first time to use Amiibo in Tears of the Kingdom. Amiibo rewards range from paraglider fabric to armor, weapons or materials (like ancient blades), depending on the figure in question. Did you miss out on any of the existing Zelda amiibo releases? Interested in adding any to your collection? Comment below. See Also Chest: Radiant Shield, Royal Shield, Knight’s Shield, Soldier’s Shield, Traveler’s Shield, Star Fragment, Gems A new Zelda series amiibo just for TOTK comes bearing gifts in the form of mushrooms (including Big Hearty Truffles, Brightcaps, Chillshrooms, Hylian Shrooms, Ironshrooms, Razorshrooms, Rushrooms, Silent Shrooms, Skyshrooms, Stamella Shrooms, Sunshrooms, and Zapshrooms) some arrows and a chest containing different weapons, like a Knight's Broadsword.

I need two amiibo bin files for botw if anyone has them and can share through mega drive or Google driveFrom the Link's Awakening amiibo, I got the "Trousers of Awakening", so looks like he has his own tunic set in this game. The fields of Hyrule are no longer plagued by these incredibly dangerous creations, but the Guardian amiibo can still deliver some pain — to your enemies, at least. Ingredients (Including Hyrule Herb, Swift Carrot, Swift Violet, Electric Safflina and Warm Sadllina)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment