276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo – Lightweight and Foldable Mini Camera Drone with 4K HDR Video, 38-min Flight Time, True Vertical Shooting, and Intelligent Features

£289.5£579.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fat Llama is a peer-to-peer rental platform — we connect people who need stuff with people who have stuff. Measured in a laboratory environment with little interference in countries/regions that support both 2. For a more immersive experience, the DJI Mavic 3 Pro is compatible with the DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Goggles 2 , as well as the DJI RC Motion 2 which allows operators to control the drone with wrist movements. Mini 4 Pro has three effortless ways to get the shots you want: Spotlight, Point of Interest, and the revolutionary new ActiveTrack 360° with enhanced subject tracking capabilities. While the drone concentrates on maintaining its course, you can devote your time to taking the best aerial shots.

Fear not, this mini drone package comes with a 360° Propeller Guard to protect the propellers and everyone else around you, increasing the overall flight safety. Capture professional-grade video footage with next-level imaging performance, the DJI Mavic 3 Pro Fly More Combo has been designed with a triple-camera system. Created with a straightforward user interface, letting you quickly switch between various focal lengths by tapping the display.I debated this as well, I had an MA1 that was not a fly more kit and I had 2 batteries and sometimes found that after depleting those 2 batteries, that was all the time I had for anyway and had to pack up. It features an extended battery life, stunning 4K HDR video to capture true-to-life colour and detail and fun features like True Vertical Shooting for fantastic shots for social media. Specific test conditions are as follows: flying forward at a constant speed of 17 kph in a windless laboratory environment, in photo mode (without photo taking operation during flight), and from 100% battery level until 0%. Explorers and adventurers will find the DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo compact and easy to travel with.

com is a trading name of Jessops Europe Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, company number 08384909. I suspect this question gets asked for every DJI drone launch, give the perceived value of the Fly More why wouldn't you get it?Every aspect of this facelift has been carefully considered to take Mini to never-before-seen heights. The streamlined design of the Mavic 3 has reduced the overall drag by 35%, compared to the previous generation, resulting in greatly improved speeds. Warranty repairs and replacements at no extra cost including access to repairs infrastructure in the UK from a DJI Approved Repair Centre. Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution: Capture impressive shots without the need for heavy post-production or complex colour presets. Mavic 3 Enterprise Series’ batteries deliver up to 45 minutes of flight time, which can power a survey of up to 2 square kilometres in one flight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment