276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DC Batman 2020 Defender Batman (Gold Chase) 4-inch Action Figure by Spin Master

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Batman ventures into Gotham City's underworld when a sadistic killer leaves behind a trail of cryptic clues. As the evidence begins to lead closer to home and the scale of the perpetrator's plans become clear, he must forge new relationships, unmask the culprit and bring justice to the abuse of power and corruption that has long plagued the metropolis. Morrison, Grant( w),Mahnke, Doug( p), Nguyen, Tom; Geraci, Drew; Alamy, Christian; Rapmund, Norm; Ramos, Rodney; Mahnke, Doug; Wond, Walden( i)."New Heaven, New Earth" Final Crisis,no.7(March 2009). Collects: Batman #232, 235, 240, 242, 243, 244, Detective Comics #411, 485, 489, 490, and DC Special Series Volume 2 #15.

a b c Bradner, Liesl (2009-11-27). "Origins of manga and anime". Los Angeles Times . Retrieved 2015-07-07. Batman: The Dark Knight Archives Volume 3". DC Comics. March 9, 2012. Archived from the original on October 2, 2012 . Retrieved June 9, 2012. Manning "1980s" in Dolan, p. 229: "No longer happy with Jason Todd's copycat origin of the original Robin, editor Denny O'Neil used the Earth-changing Crisis on Infinite Earths maxiseries...to retroactively alter the continuity of Robin's origin as well. With the help of writer Max Allan Collins and artist Chris Warner, O'Neil shaped Jason Todd into a street-smart orphan." King, Tom( w),Janín, Mikel; Petrus, Hugo( p),Janín, Mikel; Petrus, Hugo( i)."City of Bane Conclusion" Batman,vol.3,no.85(Late February 2020).Brubaker, Ed( w), Gaudiano, Stefano( p), Shanower, Eric( i)."Joker Tips His Hat!" Batman,no.600(April 2002). The 2008–2011 animated series Batman: The Brave and the Bold, partially based on the comic book of the same name (which involved various DC superheroes, typically lesser known ones, teaming up with Batman), while visually inspired by the Silver and Bronze Age depictions, also drew aspects from the Modern Age/ post-Crisis eras of the DC Universe, with Batman, while wearing a suit evoking his Silver Age appearance, has the sterner and far more serious demeanor of his modern depictions. Finally it's here, one of my most anticipated films of 2022. Since day 1 I defended Pattinson's cast as Batman, he's one of the best actors of his generation and I was completely sure that he just needed one chance to shut up the haters. And we also had Matt Reeves directing the film, I love his work in Cloverfield, Let Me In and the Planet of the Apes franchise, the dude is one of the best mainstream directors working today. Now, The Batman is not only incredible, is one of the best Batman films of all the time.

Norm Breyfogle became a cover artist for the main Batman title with issue #450, in " The Return of the Joker" storyline, a sequel to " A Death in the Family". Writer Alan Grant transferred from Detective Comics to the main Batman title with issue #455 (October 1990). Their first story arc together, with Breyfogle as both cover and interior artist, was "Identity Crisis". [59] The story followed directly from their final arc on Detective Comics, "Rite of Passage." [60] The three-issue "Identity Crisis" culminated in Tim Drake officially becoming the new Robin, with a redesigned costume, in issue #457 (December 1990). Breyfogle later pointed out that " Neal Adams was the one who designed the costume. The 'R' symbol and the staff were all that was really mine." [61] [62] Tim Drake then starred in the five-issue miniseries Robin [63] before returning in Batman #465 (Late July 1991) for the story "Debut", depicting the new Batman and Robin team's first official mission together. Grant left the main Batman title with issue #480 (Late June 1992) for his own ongoing Batman title, Batman: Shadow of the Bat, where he was again initially partnered with Breyfogle. Len Wein became the writer of the series with issue #307 (January 1979) and in his first issue, created Wayne Foundation executive Lucius Fox, [33] later portrayed by Morgan Freeman in the movies Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises. Julius Schwartz ended his tenure as editor of the series with issue #309 (March 1979). [20] After Wein, Marv Wolfman briefly wrote Batman and co-created the Electrocutioner in issue #331 (Jan. 1981). [34] Collects: Detective Comics #766, Batgirl #24, Nightwing #65, Batman: Gotham Knights #25, Birds of Prey #39, Robin #98, Batman #599, Detective Comics #767, Nightwing #66, Batman: Gotham Knights #26, Robin #99, Birds of Prey #40, and Batman #600 Genius-level intelligence, master detective, peak human physical condition, martial arts master, escapologist, expert ventriloquist, access to advanced equipment of its time. Robinson, James( w), Kramer, Don( p), Champagne, Keith( i)."Face the Ecaf, Part 2 of 8" Batman,no.651(May 2006).

Alternate Versions

Manning "2010s" in Dougall (2014), p. 320: "Scott Snyder was paired with superstar artist Greg Capullo for this new series." Riesman, Abraham Josephine (July 2, 2018). "New York Times Writer Regrets Spoiling Batman's Wedding in Headline". Vulture . Retrieved March 13, 2023. DC Comics began the DCYOU initiative in June 2015, which aimed to shake up the established status quo of the DC Universe. James Gordon thus took on the Batman mantle became the main character of the series for the next major story arc, Superheavy. Bruce Wayne was revealed to be alive but with no memories of his previous life, having started dating Julie Madison. Ultimately Bruce Wayne would regain his memories and become Batman again, with Gordon made Commissioner of the GCPD once again following the story arc's conclusion in issue #50. [117]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment